Dorset Uk....

england

channa aka snakehead
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
10,394
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
Bournemouth Dorset / Medellin Colombia
Ok ladie's and gentlemen, Iam just wondering how many of us wonderful folk on here are from dorset, For example iam from

Bournemouth......

was scouting to see how many of us there are and maybe thinking of getting together and having a good ole laugh and maybe visit a

aqaurium or shop's.....

Also just to remind you guy's to support you local fish shop<not the big chain store's>

DPFISHWAY'S Has been there for a good while now and help's out people any way they can,also have some great healthy fish stock's

and plant's for sale, Time's are hard,so guy's please remember the little one's :good:

Has some great offer's on at present and enjoy the chance to have a laugh with the terrible two
 
I support them, not that I live close, but I do buy from their auction shop :good:

Oh and I think this is highly unfair, we should have a board get-together somewhere in the middle of the county :P Its too far to come down to you matey :)
 
haha well get a mid country meet going then hun.....

Thank's for kind word's......Just the lad's are having a tough time at present, I have been there watching them from nearly day one, and to see them so unhappy it's a real gutbuster, thanks hun
 
must agree DPFISHWAYS is brilliant i sent hubby up there from exeter lol (well he was passing to collect a trampoline so not too bad)
I use their internet site and ebay and also speak to daz on the other forum
he has big plans for the shop which will be brilliant
I've got some great bettas off of daz - highly recommend people go look plants are great too

hubby says shop was brilliant laid out well and really clean tanks - very friendly
 
They had a good write up in Practical Fishkeeping last month (I think) too.

Always get my real plants from Daz, always great quality.
 
Sure I can help too, but do we have to goto the reptile/trop place in boscome!!!! if so I'll goto next door looking at audio equipment ;)
 
Brilliant thank's guy's.....good to know there name stems past bournemouth, they are great lad's....

Thank's for continuing to purchase from them and hope as always there quality brings you back, basically because there the only good fish shop in the area,we cannot loose them, otherwise its eww can't even say it

haha go next door, mate id be looking at the fish in the feezer in iceland, much more active
 
I when to aquajarden in Southampton today that's amazing but very few tanks
 
LOL icelands, :)

Very good, off to france for 2 weeks from next friday so may have to be after than if possible
 
Sadily yes I'll miss it, but I'll be in sunny France 5 hours drive south.

We got a pool in your place too so will be happy :)
Just looking for aquariums now down there

Ad for the Tinny's i'll have an ask around. i got a 5ft nr heathrow with 3 albino's but with 3 more will be a bit much.
 
Hey guys! I have been searching for a store that provides good products and service and last Saturday found DPs. Really lovely laid out store, fish look great and the live plants are amazing, especially some unusal such as giant java ferns (I shall be returning to stock up on plants especially the javas if can fit them in my tank!). Also my three bettas have come from here either website or store direct and they are brilliant in quality and personality. This store has won my heart compared to those "that shall not be named!". The only time I will travel further now is for select species of oddballs that Im getting into ;) Im for a pubfish crawl! lol
 

Most reactions

Back
Top