Does anyone else find TFF addictive?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

It is addicting.

Same, but I try to be on here less on school days (but I think I am failing at that:rofl:(i love this little laughing thing))

Definitely not just you!
Definitely failing and failing hard. :lol:

Heā€™s adjusting to chemo meds and hanging in there. Thank you for asking. :)
Exercise is good for him. Latest research has found people have fewer side effects from the chemo and cancers die faster if the patient does 15-30 minutes of exercise straight after chemo. UWA I think it is, in Western Australia discovered this and take chemo patients straight into the gym after they have been given their dose. Then they work out for 15-30 minutes and they do much better than patients who don't exercise.

Exercise is good for him. Latest research has found people have fewer side effects from the chemo and cancers die faster if the patient does 15-30 minutes of exercise straight after chemo. UWA I think it is, in Western Australia discovered this and take chemo patients straight into the gym after they have been given their dose. Then they work out for 15-30 minutes and they do much better than patients who don't exercise.
Interesting. Heā€™s still working right now and walks a lot in hs position. Meds cause fatigue though that heā€™s not liking. Always been a goer. Just turned 65 a couple of days ago. Heā€™ll beat this. I know he will with Godā€™s healing power. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back