Disgusted At The Lfs

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
It's a gimmick and the fact that some people will go "how cute" probably not realising they are dyed or tatted!

Mamashack said:
It's a gimmick and the fact that some people will go "how cute" probably not realising they are dyed or tatted!
I agree with ya mamashack! They are usually ignorant about the fact that they went through a process like that! They think it is cute but actually the fact that it went through that process is not enough to make for its pain! Sad really

Update on that LFS.

Went Monday for random supplies etc and saw this:
They are still in that stupid little kritter keeper on the bottom of the tank. No surface access. One froglet dead.
IMAG2323_zps4d61e538.jpg

Brought it to an employee's attention and AGAIN stated how these are surface breathers and all will die with out access to fresh air.

Went back on Tuesday (I needed crickets)
I was happy to see this:
kritter keeper attached to the top of the tank with air access!

IMAG2328_zps6b7fc060.jpg

Glad to see they don't seem to popular if nobody is buying them.

Yeah... Good job mate! For saving what is left of their lives!

Good to see people are seeing the cruelty these animals must endure to get that eye-assaulting color.

The only frogs that should be that colourful are PD frogs...

Tek oot.

TekFish said:
The only frogs that should be that colourful are PD frogs unless they're green...
Tek oot.
Green frogs can be very colorful.

Tree frogs, poison arrow frogs and also some bullfrogs are really colorful naturally without any dyes...

Yes but the ones in the photo were all the same type of frog and had obviously been dyed differnt colours - poor things!

Flamin' Ada! What on earth was all that about??? lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back