The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Salty&Onion

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
I bought him on 13/5/2020, but the recipt shows this:

99DEE76B-4FE7-4994-B75C-6C994E3693DB.jpeg

Time loops, time travel, time paradox, etc.

How many Ghost Busters movies are there that had the original cast in?
Most people (including myself) say 3 but we can only think of 2. I actually had a dvd with Ghost Busters 3 written on it but there is nothing on the disc now. The disk is blank but I can't write anything on it, which means the disc had something written on it but that is now gone.

I went to a friend's place in 2001 and met his wife and 2 sons. His son's names are Mark and Tony. A few years ago when I went there, I asked how his sons were. He asked what I meant by sons. I said Tony and Mark. He didn't have a clue what I was talking about and showed me family pictures with only 1 son (Mark). His sons were both in their teens when I first met them.

There are lots of things like this that I have been noticing lately. Either someone is playing with time travel or I am having a stroke.

As for the date on the receipt, it could be something like time travel, or more likely, someone programmed the wrong date in the till. Next time you buy something from there, check the date on the till.

Yeah lol :rofl: Betta the time traveller:rofl:

Time travel does not exist. Its impossible.
Are you sure?

Maybe it "doesn't exist" now, but it might in the future. If it happens in the future, then they could come back and tinker with things.

Maybe it does exist but the governments and boffins who control it aren't going to tell the general public. :)

-----------------
MAN your bettas over there are expensive!!
A veil tail betta over here costs less than $4. (More like $3)
We have male Bettas here that cost over $100 each wholesale. The average price for a standard male Betta here is $15.00. Double that price for anything different.

Are you sure?

Maybe it "doesn't exist" now, but it might in the future. If it happens in the future, then they could come back and tinker with things.

Maybe it does exist but the governments and boffins who control it aren't going to tell the general public. :)
I am sure, I don't believe in it :|

Actually, you did get him in June. You started a post on 12 June titled "Getting a new betta tomorrow" ;)

Actually, you did get him in June. You started a post on 12 June titled "Getting a new betta tomorrow" ;)

Yeah, and that's what I mean. I think he just time travels :rofl:

I’ve never seen a betta that cheap. Even neon tetras are a couple of bucks.
Neon tetras are 2.99 at my LFS. Veil tail bettas are "common" so they are cheap. Now, Dumbo ear and super delta tail are a tad more expensive.

Neon tetras are 2.99 at my LFS. Veil tail bettas are "common" so they are cheap. Now, Dumbo ear and super delta tail are a tad more expensive.
Same here, but I'm unsure about tetras. Veiltail betas are £5.99, halfmoons, dumbos and plakats are £15.99.

I was just at my LFS and petco. Neons are 2.49 at the LFS and 2.99 at petco but both stores had only and few and no cardinals tetras. In fact both stores were out of or low on all types of fish except for some reason Bettas. They both were almost out of plants too and no anacharis. The LFS owner said there is a real shortage and disruption to his suppliers and everything is back to being hard to get again. There is plenty of dog and cat food coming in but live plants and fish hardly anything. Both stores had just a couple of plants in their large plant tanks. The LFS had only two sickly looking plants, petco only had bamboo and some moneywort. Petco had several empty fish tanks which is very unusual. :dunno:

I was just at my LFS and petco. Neons are 2.49 at the LFS and 2.99 at petco but both stores had only and few and no cardinals tetras. In fact both stores were out of or low on all types of fish except for some reason Bettas. They both were almost out of plants too and no anacharis. The LFS owner said there is a real shortage and disruption to his suppliers and everything is back to being hard to get again. There is plenty of dog and cat food coming in but live plants and fish hardly anything. Both stores had just a couple of plants in their large plant tanks. The LFS had only two sickly looking plants, petco only had bamboo and some moneywort. Petco had several empty fish tanks which is very unusual. :dunno:
The day I got my betta, there were only two. Bluetooth and another one. Rest of betta tanks were all empty :dunno:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back