Introducing Pretty Boy Floyd

Fishmanic32 148

Gone Fishing
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Supporting Member ⭐
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
13,637
Reaction score
16,048
Points
113
Location
Northeastern USA
I moved my two remaining Danios from my 5 gallon tank to my 29 gallon tank which houses BN Plecos and Black Skirt Tetras.
Then I went shopping at Petco for a Betta to occupy the now empty 5 gallon tank. I chose a Male Koi Betta. He is absolutely gorgeous with red, white, and blue coloring.

Just in time for the 4th of July
Here is my new Betta
Pretty Boy Floyd
IMG_1208.webp
 
Last edited:
We should restart the Betta contest now. We have three possible entries.
 
Pretty Boy Floyd is getting settled in his new home. At first he was staying in lower corners of the tank. Now he is cruising all over the tank enjoying his vast room compared to the little cup he was in. I feed him Fluval Bug Bites and North Fin Betta Bits. He’s a happy camper.
 
Last edited:
We should restart the Betta contest now. We have three possible entries.
Wait 3 years and i might have one. Something unusual though @JuiceBox52 species is appealing since it is a soft water fishes and those are the best.
 
Now he is cruising all over the tank enjoying his vast room compared to the little cup he was in.
Every time I get a new Betta and put them in a five or a ten I love watching them go ape in their new house . The relief they must feel at finally getting some breathing room . Floyd’s a good looking Betta . I haven’t personally seen a Koi variety yet .
 
Bear in mind his muscle tone will be at young couch potato levels. He hasn't had a chance to swim in weeks. They recover fast, but may get lazy looking as they recover. It's a process.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top