Did I already got my betta in July?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Definitely! I'm so tempted to start breeding betta's again!
I'd love to breed bettas in the future! When I'll open my own fish store, I will be importing these bred bettas with beautiful collurs and breed them and then sell them for a reasonable price so people would have beatiful bettas. I will also sell bettas online too with no shipping cost.

I'd love to breed bettas in the future! When I'll open my own fish store, I will be importing these bred bettas with beautiful collurs and breed them and then sell them for a reasonable price so people would have beatiful bettas. I will also sell bettas online too with no shipping cost.
Lovely idea, but you'll hemorrhage money if you're importing, selling them cheap and shipping with no shipping costs. I have every faith that you'll work out a way to stay a float and not rip people off. I'd love that too! Having a fish store of your own is probably the dream for most people on here! I'm hoping to build a cabin in my garden and have it as a breeding quarters/show room to sell a small quantity of betta's locally

Lovely idea, but you'll hemorrhage money if you're importing, selling them cheap and shipping with no shipping costs. I have every faith that you'll work out a way to stay a float and not rip people off. I'd love that too! Having a fish store of your own is probably the dream for most people on here! I'm hoping to build a cabin in my garden and have it as a breeding quarters/show room to sell a small quantity of betta's locally
I never thought of riping people off lol. My workers will be allowed to come to work at 11am and go home at 5pm :D And I will pay them well too and give them free food on their breaks including coffee and/or tea too.

I never thought of riping people off lol. My workers will be allowed to come to work at 11am and go home at 5pm :D And I will pay them well too and give them free food on their breaks including coffee and/or tea too.
I know you didn't lol, I could tell from your idea. It's a good idea, but will be tough to make it work

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back