Daily Memes [Aquatic and non-Aquatic Memes]

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
So I have decided to begin a daily posting thread of aquarium memes... If I am unable to post one day its usually because I couldnt find the time but I will try to every day...

So now I will begin...

DAY 1 the first meme:
kio.jpg.f375d1822c85271b9491dd2f063c4226.jpg

So I have decided to begin a daily posting thread of aquarium memes... If I am unable to post one day its usually because I couldnt find the time but I will try to every day...

So now I will begin...

DAY 1 the first meme:
View attachment 148632
i love how he worries a bit at first and then just does not care

I’m not sure, I think it would be better off a saltwater tank with a dolphin. Probably have room for at least 3 sharks too.
freshwater sharks cannot live with dolphins but great whites are a good option too

😹😹😹😹
Lots of good ones to steal! You shall see. Think at one time maybe 3 ppl started meme threads at the same time. Hilarious. I

Thought you blocked me? I havent been replying to your posts cause I didnt think you'd see em...
It’s not even possible to block on this forum. Best one can do is hit Ignore. Then when that person’s post appears, you will not see it, instead it says: you are ignoring this person. 🤪🤪🤪
And that shunned one can continue to view your posts

I greatly prefer the Twitter block way. It’s like the blocked person doesn’t exist on your feed. I have close to a thousand people blocked. It’s a VERY large mostly political feed.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back