my grandma learned what a meme is. here are some that she sent me.

ThatFishGirl6231

Fish Crazy
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
397
Reaction score
385
Points
63
Location
Ca
my grandma is 75 and she learned today what a meme is. she sent me some. 😂💕
 

Attachments

  • 8DC8F028-8FD6-4204-A1BF-A259A81144BA.webp
    8DC8F028-8FD6-4204-A1BF-A259A81144BA.webp
    123.5 KB · Views: 229
  • E7ED2BAD-4465-4556-884E-BF5616D11D6C.webp
    E7ED2BAD-4465-4556-884E-BF5616D11D6C.webp
    127.6 KB · Views: 184
  • 5C7AA006-4C59-485A-A57C-A5AA094C3A9B.webp
    5C7AA006-4C59-485A-A57C-A5AA094C3A9B.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 226
  • 3C6AE413-7656-41DD-9B62-48999EA471BC.webp
    3C6AE413-7656-41DD-9B62-48999EA471BC.webp
    92.9 KB · Views: 217
  • 9975CAA7-433E-4229-ACE1-D4FDCF1B4DE6.webp
    9975CAA7-433E-4229-ACE1-D4FDCF1B4DE6.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 53774313-6EDC-4069-B6CB-D9A21C75299C.webp
    53774313-6EDC-4069-B6CB-D9A21C75299C.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 19017186-0EEB-4B28-8592-BBD3825BE833.webp
    19017186-0EEB-4B28-8592-BBD3825BE833.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 5B932081-0887-4542-9DD5-234CD20C9569.webp
    5B932081-0887-4542-9DD5-234CD20C9569.webp
    175.2 KB · Views: 194
this one is kinda a memory with me and grandma bc when i first sent her a pic of my betta she thought he would be like the size of a koi 😂
 

Attachments

  • 99370AC4-5426-4C4F-BF43-82665F85FCF5.webp
    99370AC4-5426-4C4F-BF43-82665F85FCF5.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 160
this one is kinda a memory with me and grandma bc when i first sent her a pic of my betta she thought he would be like the size of a koi 😂
I know that feeling. The first time I saw Iriatherina werneri was on the cover of a TFH magazine back in the 80s. I thought what a cool looking fish. The image on the magazine took up the whole cover and I was thinking the fish might be 3-4 inches long. A few days later I saw one in real life and it was less than 1 inch long. I was like, wtf it's tiny :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top