Cyclists?

MoMa

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Any cyclists out there?
Roadies? Mountain? Track? Commuter?

<--we're all of the above.

i like to cycle and do daily i love mountain biking but spend most of my time in the urban jungle that is SE England.

I love mountain biking as well, in fact I used to race semi-professionally but not anymore. I'm pretty lucky to be living where I do because it really is the mountain biking capital of the world, 10000 foot mountains with beautiful singletrack all within minutes from my place (I even have a section of the Great Western Trail running through my backyard) and just a short 3 hour drive to Moab Utah from here. It's great for the weekends.

SLC

Hi
Yup, I have just returned to cycling after a 27 year 'rest' :-( . Started again about 15 months ago and have covered around 4000 road miles since then. Done a few charity rides up to 100 miles, and started time trialling again.
Wife thinks I'm mad, but I love it, and feel fitter than I have for, ooh, 27 years 8)

Living near the Derbyshire/Cheshire border I have the choice of flat or hilly (which I love0, but me knees ain't wot they used to be :hyper:

Also, made some good friends into the bargain.

A couple of my friends can't ride bikes, I don't understand them!! Save so much commuting time and can be a lot of fun as well.

I'm a mountain biking son of a *****!

downhill all the way baby...yea!! ride mainly in and around the aberdeen area. no racing at the moment though which is a definate shame :( not been out for a few weeks due to illness, but should be ripping up the trails again soon! :nod:

Used to do freeride and a bit of DJ'in. Loved it to bits but then I got into fish, got a job in a fish shop and along with college I had no free time to ride, so eventually sold me bike after being sat in the garage un used for months.

2 years on I'm kind of wishing I hadn't, now out of college I would have a bit more time for riding.

can't beat a bit of fun on the beach....

1093338971_l.jpg

and a nice quiet ride through the forest....

1093340016_l.jpg

im a very keen mountain biker! urban assault and freeride are my favorite and i live near a large forrest so i go there as well. i also go to skateparks when i am lucky enough :D so are you after some pedals did you say? what you after? i mean what would you use them for?

Weather has been nice here in Michigan and I have gone to a few different single tracks around town, having a blast!

My husband and I enjoy mtn biking, it's actually how we met. :) We have lots of singletrack on Long Island, we've been to Vermont and Arizona as well. Sedona is a great place for mtn biking, the scenery is breathtaking.

Just a couple of weekends ago our little guy learned how to ride his first two-wheeler without training wheels. We couldn't be prouder, and can't wait to take him into the woods!!

021107_1356.jpg

020407_1156.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back