Fish Herder
Reaction score
Age and condition: 1 Year, 11 months
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: New Upgrade
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: £70 ONO
Photograph:

Please post on this topic first and then PM me to let me know in case I miss this.

P1060215.jpg

P1060212.jpg

P1060210.jpg

Tank measure's 29x14x16 (LxWxD) in inches
With hood 31x15.5x21.5 (LxWxD) in inches

To be honest im not sure what its worth so willing to listen to offers.

I've had this tank for 2 years next month. It has a few very light scratches on the right hand side were it has been sitting on its side. Only scratch it had when it was set up was also on the right had size which was hardly noticeable (inch long at most).

It's not your normal tank. I had it running with 2 pumps in the sump which is what I used for the entire flow connected to the 3 outlets in the back (I have blue covers so it looks neater). It worked very well and didn't need any power heads in the display tank because of it.

It comes with a hood and a surround for the base + polystyrene. Only damage too the hood it on the inside where I fixed the lights too. I have the sliding glass for it as well all though I didn't use them often they will be included.

Link to my Journal in case you want too see how it was set up. (Only difference is the blue weir combs have been lost so I will supply with standard black ones)
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/289269-chris-nano-journal/

Thanks
Chris

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Someone sent me a message on here about this. Only problem is I cant find my PM's on here and can only see part of it though my emails.

Was also meant to say I've got the existing pipework just needs a straight solvent weld 1.5 inch joint. (Had to cut the pipe to get it off the stand)

Thanks

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back