Culturing Live Foods

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

BigC

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
I have just purchased the following book published by TFH.

Culturing Live Foods - A Step-by-Step Guide to Culturing Oneā€™s Own Food for the Aquarium by Michael R. Hellweg (TFH Publications, 2008)
livefoodbook.jpg

Normally i dont get this excited about a book, especially one that has been around for quite a while and has managed to slip under the radar so to speak. I collect aquatic books mostly killifish & insect related and I have been known to culture quite a few of my own livefoods. So this book is right up my street.
I first looked sceptically upon it, thinking that it would just be a small booklet, a few pictures and not much of substance...How wrong I was.
A full review would lead to pages of praise for this publication so to cut a long story short please read the following;
http://www.planetcatfish.com/books/books.php?article_id=393

I know some may already have this in their library and I may be late in comming to the party, but, like me, if you havent already purchased this excellent publication ( I seriously recommend that you do) barring that, beg, steal or borrow a copy
No genuine aquarist should be without it.
Highly Recommended
Regards
C

This would be really helpful as I was planning to learn how to culture some live foods for my fish.

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

Most reactions

Back