Creepy graveyard

No,Sorrel's are too small to blow up,for me anyway.But I do see what she's seeing.

I'm not trying to massacre your thread or your amazing pics,Ken. But here's what I see,the arrows are questionable,the circles are definite. Very awesome. I found more when I looked today. Go take more pics :hyper: :hyper:

EDIT~ also,when you zoom in a LOT,there is a baby doll (?) sitting next to that same tall cross on the left of that brick wall,right side of the cross on the ground. And the rock wall has lots of blurs in the rockwork when you magnify.
 

Attachments

  • post_24_1100468426.webp
    post_24_1100468426.webp
    76.1 KB · Views: 145
Here's what I see on the black and white, I'm zooming the color one too :thumbs:
 

Attachments

  • graves_ken.webp
    graves_ken.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 131
I can't get them to save zoomed :grr:

Here's my color one, don't know how much Kelly and I overlapped...the best one is the one with the thick red arrow, that one has a woman and two children in it, one is right at her face and the other is further down, but I drew arrows to all of them :thumbs:

If you want to see these well, save it and zoom to 200% it's pretty amazing :)
 

Attachments

  • gravescolor_ken.webp
    gravescolor_ken.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 155
Alright,I looked at the black and white one a bit more than I had before. In the circle with the arrow,there is a face in the center of that stone that literally made my eyes glaze over when I saw it. It's kinda freaky. Then there is a girl with black hair beside it.
Ken,I hope you do kinda look at them a bit,it really is fascinating. In this picture,it is absolutely amazing the things that are in that fog when you zoom in,but when you zoom out they're not clear enough to even circle. But this one is waaay creepier than the others. Some of it just looks like evil.
 

Attachments

  • postw_24_1100468371.webp
    postw_24_1100468371.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 133
Wow, I think you are right! I looked through the rest of the photos I took that day and when I came across this one my blood ran cold. I can definitely make out a face in the shadows, makes my skin crawl every time I see it...
 

Attachments

  • daffy.webp
    daffy.webp
    78.3 KB · Views: 117
pffft,somehow I did know :whistle: Anyhoo,better watch out Ken. The spirits of Warner Brothers are everywhere and they don't mess around :shifty:
 
All graveyeard are creepy! I was scared of them when Iwas younger as i thought the dead bodies were going to grab me by the ankles and pull me down into their grave.

:unsure:
 
I used to hold my breath when we drove by them. I thought I would inhale one or something :rolleyes:

But,my last comment and I'm done. When looking at pictures of areas such as this,where you're pretty much promised a spirit or two,you must look for what is NOT obvious,rather than just looking at the picture as a whole. Read between the lines of a sort.
 
wuvmybetta said:
I used to hold my breath when we drove by them. I thought I would inhale one or something :rolleyes:
Ha ha, good plan.. Seems logicl enough to me. ;)

You wouldn't want to do that at one near where I used to live, mind. It was massive! If you'd held your breath the whole way past you'd be in there yourself!
 
Whoa thats some freaky stuff there, I do believe in ghosts too. That's very cool thanks for pointing it out wuv!! :D
 
The one of the pictures I found a spirt blob that looks like a gallow. (the place where people get hanged) It wasnt a person form but well...a object form....

SPOOKY!!! :X :(

This is NOT a good thing to look at when you about to go to bed :X :sad:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top