cooling?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ste hope you know i was being dead serious. you want the air blowing across the water pulling room air into the tank, not blowing tank air/water into the room. i think your reply was taking this but want to be sure re-reading both our notes that you aren't taking this as a joke on your puddle problem.

no, I thought you were joking last post but no, I have fans blowing across the water surface taking air and blowing it at the surface of the water. what i plan to do it to have a few blowing the surface and then one or two to extract this now humid air outside so that any damp air will not stat in the room and condense.

ste :rolleyes:

hmmm that's weird. my fans can mount both ways and i had to consider how to do it and yeah, you want it blowing across. i'm not sure why you are getting water on the floor at all. i lose almost 2G a day but don't have the problem. where do you live? in winter our air in chicago is so freakin' dry that it just makes the house comfortable! in summer though i had no problems (but a/c will remove moisture from the air, of course...) anyway, well, i wasn't kidding but seems you don't have the problem. if you had the fans blowing out rather than in that would clearly toss the water (maybe don't assume, if you put them in, that you put them in correctly? did you double-check? i realize I am now calling you an idiot, and don't mean to, but hey, we're all idiots at some point. you know my stories... :fun:

I am now calling you an idiot

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: .

I am in sunny warrington UK (thats a joke BTW :fun: ) and when you say water on the floor, I don't mean like a good 6" :p . It's just, if you were to run your hand along the floor in the morning, it would be wet. not much airflow through the room at night. I don't have AC. I may look into this :wub: , but I think it is a lot more expensive here and also, I'd have a huge box on the wall outside, which could be a problem.

I did do a little experiment by leaving the window open all night and that stopped the problem......... really cold.........but hey, no damp.

ste :lol:

did you get a photo? if not, then I don't believe you :p :lol:

ste -_-

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back