Cool cars?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Don't start playing with the keys Madame'. It's his.
MINE! Lol
Afraid you are missing something. Bumpers, fenders, mirrors are all plastic. Grills are plastic and most everything else is a generic puzzle piece sourced from Asia. Look at the lights. All the same. The wheels, all the same. If you don't see the emblem on the grill or wheels I defy you to tell a Kia from a Honda from a Hyundai from a Mazda. Even Ford is blending into this bland maelstrom. Does anyone besides me prize individual style ? Mr. Peabody, fire up the Wayback Machine, I want to go back to the sixties and seventies.
Wait for me!

You have a nice Hubby too...he's good to you!

14E9ED8A-6662-481A-965E-BA90CB2F4D25.jpeg
He is. If you’d ask me that yesterday, I would have disagreed. Lol! Here’s one more pic of Nova SS engine.

Last edited:
When I turned 62 a few years ago, I was going through some serious health issues and was not sure how much longer I was going to be around. I saw this car and fell in love and bought it for myself for my birthday. I feel 30 years younger when I am in it. I am not in a tax bracket to afford one of the Mustangs from the mid sixties/early 70's that I would really like. Back in my misspent youth, I had an assortment of 66 - 67 SS Chevelles - all big blocks. Wish I had one of them now - LOL. For now I'll be happy with my 2011 Mustang even though it does have plastic bumpers - LOL. In my mind it's a corner carving road warrior.

Attachments

• midlife crisis.jpg
    midlife crisis.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 2011 Mustang.jpg
    2011 Mustang.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 87
If I posted a photo of my son's car, all you Americans would laugh at it. He's very pleased with it - Renault Megane RS. Sounds like a plane about to take off when he starts it.

Well, it appears that we have a lot of car lovers here too. If they could make one with a fish tank in it, we’d all be in Heaven. :)

If they could make one with a fish tank in it, we’d all be in Heaven.
They did that on one of the car shows, "pimp my ride" I think it was. Stuck a fish tank in the glove box. Not practical but it was different.

West Coast Customs built a tank into a van once.

I remembered a show called TANKED, where they installed a fish tank in a car body. Here is the video.

Last edited:
That pic of the Nova SS engine is awesome. When I was in high school a buddy had a stock 66 Chevelle SS and he scared us half to death with that car. Crappin' you negative people, that car would push you back in the seat when he stomped on it. True story. So, Madame' , does that Nova lay rubber and smoke ? Why am I asking ? You know it does.

That pic of the Nova SS engine is awesome. When I was in high school a buddy had a stock 66 Chevelle SS and he scared us half to death with that car. Crappin' you negative people, that car would push you back in the seat when he stomped on it. True story. So, Madame' , does that Nova lay rubber and smoke ? Why am I asking ? You know it does.
It actually lives in Louisiana now. We had the 57 T-bird for sale and the guy came to look at it. He wanted it so went back and got his car hauler. When he returned he brought a friend with him. The friend wanted the Nova. Had cash in hand and offered more than we would have asked for it. So they left with 2 nice cars and we waved goodbye with tears in our eyes. Then we dried them and went shopping for the blue truck. Lol!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back