Comfort Retriever

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

sunpirate2u

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i just found out after a while of research that my dog is a comfort retriever. they r a mix of a golden retriever and a cocker spaniel. i thought it was very interesting, any1 ever heard of this breed?

here's a pics of my dog (Holly):

2008005.jpg

DSCN2481.jpg

Dec043.jpg

as u can see she has golden features but her body is round like a cocker.

Shame... He also has feelings ye know :lol: ... It's clear to see that he feels kinda silly with that outfit... No have'nt heard of 'em before, but hopefully he has adopted the retriever pesonality rather than the Spaniel, as I found the latter can get a bit grumpy (and nippy) at times, but nevertheless, they do make an interresting mix. Very nice dog. (without the decorations)....

no i never heard of it before, but she is gorgeous non of the less. :wub: i glad sww she still have her beautiful ears.

She is GORGEOUS...whatever the breed!!! Bet she'll be happy when Christmas is over, but bless her for dressing up!!!

During my SPCA days, I recall a mixed breed that was recognised as a true breed..... I'm under correction here, but I'm positive that the one side of it was Doberman, But (this is where I might be wrong), the other one was Rottweiler???.... You could actually show the dog in that catagory.....

hahaha i usually nvr dress her up i hate the idea, i takes away the dogs ture nature. here ill put one on w/ her real self 4 u lol :D :

Spring015.jpg

this is not a very recent pic. now her ears r trimmed like a lab's. she has the mental personality of a spaniel in some ways. like i've heard (not sure if true) but cocker's r known to have a lower IQ :huh: , that or it's just Holly lol. but she has never been grumpy, she rarely barks or growls, only when around another dog. she's is very dolce and well tempered like a golden, luckily. in my research, the Comfort Retrievers had become more popular but i think they r still hard to find unless requested.

~AnDi

Right There, Right Now.... ( dunno if you stay down under)?.... Now that is one helluva nice dug, full of confidence , & full of GO!!!.... Now don't ever dress up that dog silly again!!!!.... :lol:

omg that last pic is so cute! She looks like she is giggling. I've never heard of the comfort retriever eather, but they look nice.

well... it's not a breed, it's a mutt, like any other designer dog, no different from the labradoodles or cockapoos out there being bred en masse because they're fashionable. Cute though :D

awww she is just darling! i love that first pic of her, with the hat? i think she should be in the POTM does any of yall' agree?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back