Cheese Sandwiches

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Cheese and Vegemite! Oh yeah! :p

Oh, and:

- Cheese + Avocado + Mayonnaise
- Cheese + Pickled Onion

Mmmm

Simple-dip a grilled cheese sandwich in ketchup :hyper: When your a broke college student you find a way to change it up without spending money.... :lol:

Drew

I'll second cheddar and mango chutney :good: bit of black pepper and a dash of tobasco, gorgeous.
Tallegio (stinky Italian soft cheese) on toast is gorgeous with a few sundried tomatoes and a drizzle of really oily pesto.
Crusty baguette with loads of warm butter and some nice melty brie, lovely, simple and reminds me of summer.
Or welsh rarebit.... cheddar mixed with an egg yolk, a little lee and perrins and seasoning on toast with tomatoes, cooked in the oven.
Anyone had italian pizza blanco? Similar (if you happen to have home made pizza dough lying about) theme, pizza base with no tomatoes just potato, tallegio, parmesan and mozzerella... I highly recommend it. Yum!

this has 2 be the most random bost ever.

but while we r on the subject, i dont think u can go wrong with a bit of cheddar ham and tomato sauce in one of them things u close the lid and it toasts ur sandwich, dont know what the name is :rolleyes:
trust me if u have that u wont go back 2 anything else.

parmesan mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love that but was kind of put off when i heard it was made with the inside lining of a calfs liver or something like that :sick:

A toastie machine perchance?
:rolleyes:
Oh, and if you mean the use of rennet, unless you buy vegitarian the vast majority of cheeses use it....
Its actually extracted from the stomach lining of cows, but the best quality rennet is from young calves, hence it has strong associations with the veal industry.
If you are after good parmesan look for Parmiganio Reggiano, Grana Padano is nice but in my opinion inferior or try Pecorino :drool: this uses sheep milk but is a hard cheese that is in a few ways similar to Parmesan, alot sweeter and sharper though.

lol a toastie machine, sounds 2 simple 2 be true but i believe u.
rennet? so thats the technical term, i didnt know most cheeses use it, i guess i just have 2 live with now.

A new 1 i tried yesterday

Cheese - Mild i like
Philadelphia
Red Onion
And Maggi Sweet and hot tomato Sauce - :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back