Changing betta filter

Vbetta56

Reaction score
Sorry i don't know if this is the right place for this but i want to change my bettas filter from one which hangs off the back to a sponge filter since i think my current one is too strong. I just want to know how i should go about this without shocking him too much ?

Put in the sponge filter and leave it in there with the HOB still running for about a month. Then you can take the HOB out.
Once you've completely switched to the sponge filter, I would keep an eye on the water parameters for a few days, just to make sure the cycle is still working properly.

Put in the sponge filter and leave it in there with the HOB still running for about a month. Then you can take the HOB out.
Once you've completely switched to the sponge filter, I would keep an eye on the water parameters for a few days, just to make sure the cycle is still working properly.
Got half way through posting the exact same thing :lol:

Do that!^

Got half way through posting the exact same thing :lol:

Do that!^
okay ill try this thank you :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back