Can You Id This Fish Please

julia298

Fish Crazy
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
353
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
UK
What names do you know for this fish please?


fish-1.jpg
 
Nothobranchius Rachovii I think (but I'm no kilifish expert)
 
hey shroob, you are pretty close to an expert with a guess like that :) I recon you're right and it is a male Nothobranchius rachovii killifish.
 
hey shroob, you are pretty close to an expert with a guess like that :) I recon you're right and it is a male Nothobranchius rachovii killifish.

Ha thanks, but I really doubt it, I just google'd 'killifish pictures' (I knew I had seen that fish before, and my reasoning went that 'if I had seen that killifish, it HAS to be a common one', found a picture that matched it and put the name down here :P).

EDIT: I did have an cap lopez lyretail for about 2 weeks, but the lure of big fish wins over beauty and colours for me unfortunatley :P
 

Most reactions

Back
Top