Can You Draw?

Paradise3

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Soooo how many people on here can draw? Can you post a photo of your drawing please with your name on it? This one has my signature on it and it was drawn and water colour painted today.
Here's my most recent pic.
DSC02755-1.jpg

Alessa x.

Hi Alessa,

Very, very good! I really like how you display the life cycle of the frog in a non-linear fashion. :good: Was this for fun, or for a project?

I haven't drawn since 2001(should think about getting back into it, as it was extremely relaxing), but when I was about your age, I used to draw birds a lot with coloured pencil. Some of my drawings. Sorry for the shoddy quality. I took pictures using my iPhone. :lol:

Red-breasted mergansers
IMG_0135.jpg

Great Blue Heron
IMG_0136.jpg

I lived in the Pacific Northwest during my childhood and teenage years, so naturally one has to do a project on Salmon! :rolleyes:
IMG_0138.jpg

Yellow-shafted flickers
IMG_0137.jpg

My last drawing; I think these are yellow-crowned sparrows.
IMG_0141.jpg

You should create a portfolio and keep your work. I still have mine in my closet, and I thank you for posting this thread, as it made me actually get up and look at them, which I hadn't done in about 5 years. :thanks:

llj

It was for fun and exellent pictures!!!
I just decided to draw a frog and tadpoles and frogspawn!
I was sat at my desk and i suddenly got my art boxes out and started drawing. I didn't know what i was doing at the time until i had finished and i was impressed!
Chigwell yours is great! Better than my stick people!

Alessa x.

i doodled a dragon the other day, but i was dragons and creatures when i was little, now i tend to do things that end up looking like schematics ( i got in trouble once because someone noticed that a very clever one was builtable [ ie. thought i was a nutjob ] ) so since then they havent been real good.

ill get some up later (10 minutes lol )

btw 06 those are real nice, when i was little i used to draw parrots and animals as well, they were real good but we lost them all in a move.

i also did some stuff for art class but they were the worst i have drawn ever lol how ironic.

Here's the dragon i drew 2 weeks ago and one i drew this morning.
Both of them are dragons off dragon cave. This one isn't the right colour though.
DSC02760.jpg

DSC02766.jpg

This is the signature on the bottom of this pic.
DSC02770.jpg

Alessa x.

Lol @ Chigwell!
Some great drawings there and nice to see a dragon one Alessa. ;)
lljdma06 - Fantastic drawings, definitely think it's time to pick up a pencil again!

Here are some I did a couple of years ago:

Picture037-2.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture041-2.jpg

Picture036.jpg

It says they have been moved or deleted?

Alessa x.

after typing that i fell asleep lol :blush:

but here are some of my doodles, im still trying to find my other ones but these will be ok for now

heres my dragon kind of a quick sketch
IMG_0049.jpg

umm idk what it is lol
IMG_0040.jpg

heres one of those schematicy things after i got in trouble
IMG_0045.jpg

another
IMG_0047.jpg

something i started and havent finished yet
IMG_0048.jpg

LOL! I have no idea what half of those are!

Alessa x.

Hi Alessa,

Very, very good! I really like how you display the life cycle of the frog in a non-linear fashion. :good: Was this for fun, or for a project?

I haven't drawn since 2001(should think about getting back into it, as it was extremely relaxing), but when I was about your age, I used to draw birds a lot with coloured pencil. Some of my drawings. Sorry for the shoddy quality. I took pictures using my iPhone. :lol:

Red-breasted mergansers
IMG_0135.jpg

Great Blue Heron
IMG_0136.jpg

I lived in the Pacific Northwest during my childhood and teenage years, so naturally one has to do a project on Salmon! :rolleyes:
IMG_0138.jpg

Yellow-shafted flickers
IMG_0137.jpg

My last drawing; I think these are yellow-crowned sparrows.
IMG_0141.jpg

You should create a portfolio and keep your work. I still have mine in my closet, and I thank you for posting this thread, as it made me actually get up and look at them, which I hadn't done in about 5 years. :thanks:

llj

Wow!!... Not only can she sing..... These are great!!!

a doodle from the other day lol:
30608_422217660571_536620571_5616395_3187364_n.jpg

not brilliant, but meh
Jen___The_Dark_Crystal_by_angelic_demoness.jpg

i dont think i have pics of anything else :crazy:

Wow, those are great, Ryefish. Somebody likes The Dark Crystal. :shifty: Or at least, the drawing has elements of it in the image.

Thanks LV. :blush:

Oh my goodness, is this all natural raw talent or can you learn to draw like that even if you are not very creative - I would love to be able to do something like anyone of those drawings?

Seffie x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back