Caecilian Worms

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Will you or have you ever shipped to the states? I can NEVER get my hands on these...

Just searching the net for info on these and found this. Congratulations and well done on your breeding of this sp. If its not to much trouble could you please post info on how you keep and breed them please, you must be doing all right to get them to reproduce.

PS would be interested in some too ;)

I actually have a tank now for 3...so I'm really interested in purchasing!!!!

Hi Guys...

Martin (Smart) has sold all the young...

He's pretty sure they have mated again so its just a waiting game to see how they get on.

He has picked up a 5ft tank for them and is planning on having a dedicated setup for breeding them :)

Hi Guys...

Martin (Smart) has sold all the young...

He's pretty sure they have mated again so its just a waiting game to see how they get on.

He has picked up a 5ft tank for them and is planning on having a dedicated setup for breeding them :)

YES! Brilliant news! We need established breeders for these guys as im pretty sure their not allowed to be exported from South America anymore? Definitely would be awesome to bring them back into the famed fish world!

I would like to buy one of theses Caecilian worms if anyone knows someone that haves one, give me a call 832 713 0037

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back