Bye

Bebobb

You can't get like me
Joined
May 18, 2008
Messages
1,771
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Gravette Arkansas
Bye guys, I have found a new interest, reptiles. I am getting a leopard gecko soon in the next few months. I would like to thank everyone for the information that they have givven me on here. If I ever have any questions, I will come here. I don't know where to post this, but Bye. Live long and prosper. Have good lifes. I will still be keeping all of my fish, but I won't be active on here.
 
Bet you'll come back, both are huge hobbies of mine :D
 
I know what you mean.
Leopard gecko's are great fun, breeding them is awesome.
Need any info just pm :D
 
You'll be back, I left fish for reps and now I have rooms full of both. Also please research like hell, leos get the tag of being easy but quickly with wrong care get all kinds of illnesses and vet bills are very expensive.
 
I would assume you won't be gone forever. Reptiles are great too. We have had an African Fat Tail Gecko for years and he is a pretty amazing animal. They aren't as active as fish but it is fun watching him eat live food- crickets, pinky mice, and the such. Good luck to you.
 
You'll be back, I left fish for reps and now I have rooms full of both. Also please research like hell, leos get the tag of being easy but quickly with wrong care get all kinds of illnesses and vet bills are very expensive.

I've done my research. I even joined a forum on them, And I found a local breeder.
 
I'm into both. As well as many other interests. You can have more than one hobby ;)
 
Just one piece of advise for the leo, always have a humid hide available, I use sphagnum moss, some get away without using one, but some days the humidity isn't enough.That's when you get missing toes and such.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top