Breeding My Galaxy Rasbora's - Journal

checked the tank tonight and I now have 9 free swimmers! this is fun :)

I successfully sexed 6 females from my LFS which were all less than 6 months old. The gravid spot on the vent is the key.

In the shop I imagine they are around 6months old. I'm talking about fish that are still half the size of the adults. Sorry for lack of photos. I tried to take pictures today but its difficult lol. I have a video though that I might upload when my phone has battery

I successfully sexed 6 females from my LFS which were all less than 6 months old. The gravid spot on the vent is the key.

In the shop I imagine they are around 6months old. I'm talking about fish that are still half the size of the adults. Sorry for lack of photos. I tried to take pictures today but its difficult lol. I have a video though that I might upload when my phone has battery
were is the vid then. :rolleyes:
I cant w8 to see them.

The babies are still alive and i definately have one male and one female :) They are still rather small compared to the parents. I managed to get hold of two adult females and one juvi female today. I can't remember which phone i had the video on. Im sure its on this computer somewhere though. I have some rummynose tetra's that i'm tempted to see if i can breed now lol! ...when i finally get a bit of time from uni :(

Glad to see success here as these fish are on the endangered species list.

Nice one.

Late post I know but am new to these forums and this story is fantastic.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back