Slaphppy7

Mod-o-holic
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
also try bristleworms...
freaky too
some of them hurt but most are peaceful

Yeah, I think I'll stick with freshwater.....

Haha these guys can be avoided almost entirely as long as you dip your corals before putting them in your tank. Stick your frags in something like Coral RX and you’ll see all kinds of critters abandoning ship.

That dude’s tank was filthy. He states it looked like that because he was breaking it down but that looked more like severe neglect. It’s no wonder he had something so sinister growing in there for so long.

Haha these guys can be avoided almost entirely as long as you dip your corals before putting them in your tank. Stick your frags in something like Coral RX and you’ll see all kinds of critters abandoning ship.

That dude’s tank was filthy. He states it looked like that because he was breaking it down but that looked more like severe neglect. It’s no wonder he had something so sinister growing in there for so long.
i wish fish just popped up in our tanks like that

? AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

Holy moly... Nail it to a stake and set it on FIRE! JEEEEEEEEPERS! I'm having nightmares tonight, hands down the most horrifying thing I ever did see!....

Throw Holy water at it or something! It keeps looking at me! ?

Yup, Bobbit worms are some nasty stuff. They also leave spines in your hands/arms, if you don’t handle them with protective gear.

It is super disgusting... surprised his fish are still alive to be honest.

Yup, Bobbit worms are some nasty stuff. They also leave spines in your hands/arms, if you don’t handle them with protective gear.
Excuse me? Handle them?! What's the matter with you boy? You don't handle these demons, you burn down the house

Most reactions

trending

Back