Blue Spotted Jawfish Pair

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

no they will just fight with each other but you cant add to of the same spices unless it is a mated pair

How deep does the sand bed have to be if it's 2 inches it will be fine 4 inches a big no no :unsure:

2" will be perfictly fine for it as it will move the sand also how big is your tank

regards scott

2x tomato clowns 2x common clowns don't worry there fine 2x royal gramma 1x flame angel 1x yellow tang 1x pyjama cardinal 1x banggai cardinal 1x jewel wrasse/peocock wrasse and 1x yellow clown goby got him by accident when I bought royal grammas :good:

yeh he would be prefictly fine with those fish nice bit of stock you have there

well i ahve plenty of fish and expensive once

shoal tang x2
black tang
achilles tang x2
yellow tang x8
blue faced angel
regal angel x3
gem tang
bandit angelfish
so on i have one two many fish for 5 tanks

regards scott

Are regal angels hard to keep because I have always wanted one

yes they hard to keep and you would not be able to keep one in your size of aquarium they need at least 100+150g

if they dont get the proper vitamines they will just die so they have to be kept in reef tanks and fed aleast times a day with pecefull fish

regards scott

Is there anything else I need to know about jawfish :rolleyes:

How do you acclimate jawfish Is drip acclimation best :hyper:

Bah! I cant believe you have a Black Tang and an Achilles tang :(

I've only ever seen two black tangs, one was HUGE and only a small price tag of £600, the smaller one i saw in a P@H (of all bloomin places!) for £350!

TMC have told us they pretty much never see Achilles Tangs and if they do, no point in us getting them into the shop as our customers would faint at the price.

Jealous much! I might have to come steal your fish! My poor little tank is maxed out with a Volitans, 2 yellow tangs and a passer angel.

At work, im settling for the gorgeous Sohal Tang and Orange Shoulder Tang (though juvie still) not to mention the lil git of a Queen angel and the Juv. French Angel. Guess thats my benifit, see a big range of fish LOL.

I want my imaginary 26ft long tank and my shoal of batfish!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back