Blue Spotted Jawfish Pair

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Upload them to photobucket. Press add reply. Then theres an icon of like a landscape picture, directly below where you chose font. Press that and copy the photobucket link into the box that comes up

well bad new they were in qt and the one with a red eye has died hopefully i can get it replaced to no why

yup i only have the one now hes doing great the watchman has had a couple of goes at him and i got £130 back at the lfs which is great

yup i only have the one now hes doing great the watchman has had a couple of goes at him and i got £130 back at the lfs which is great
Lucky you got a credit at your lfs. My store doesn't have a warranty at all. Buyer be ware type thing. Caveat Emptor.

I have a question to be answered I love yellow headed jawfish but I'm unsure I can put them in now my reef has all the fish I want so is it possible to add a jawfish last because I tried it before and it's hid and then the next morning it was trying to jump out the tank all ripped to shreds. So is it possible :unsure: :good:

yes it is possible but they need a dsb to feel sucure and at home and they will be fine
regards scott

Yellow headed jawfish or a tiger jawfish or a bluespot :blink: :crazy: there all pretty too hard too choose

You know if you do a water change and clean the sand will they jump out

i cant say you will just have to keep an eye on it but it should not jump as long as it has something to hide under

plus blue spotted jawfish are very expensive to have they are about £150

regards scott

If I get one I will keep my eye on it thanks for your help do you know how to make your own page on a subject on this site and add pics
:D :shifty: :drool: :blush:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back