Birmingham City Fc

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

b.c.f.c

Fishaholic
Reaction score
well as u probly know im a big blues fan , and was gutted when they went down from the prem ,but im certain they will be back in the top flight next season , but the championship is very tough this season with about 10 teams that could get promoted IMO .ive heard blues are favourites to get automatic promotin but id much rarther see them go up thorugh the play offs as it seems more exciting but at the same time so nail biteing, does any body support any other championship side and thinks they have a chance of going up to the prem ?

KEEP RIGHT ON

does any body support any other championship side

yep - Wolves, for my sins. Hello neighbour!

and thinks they have a chance of going up to the prem ?

nope! no players left!

I'm sure Birmingham & Albion will be among the favourites, but be warned it's not that easy to bounce straight back! We're back to worse than square one after two seasons allowing Dave Jones and Glenn Hoddle to fritter away the parachute money on highly paid dross.

I'm quite looking forward to the season now actually, we should be giving the youngsters a chance, see how they do, especially if we get a half decent manager. Top half and some hope for the future will do me, can't be as deadly boring as The Hod's apology for football.

does any body support any other championship side

yep - Wolves, for my sins. Hello neighbour!

and thinks they have a chance of going up to the prem ?

nope! no players left!

I'm sure Birmingham & Albion will be among the favourites, but be warned it's not that easy to bounce straight back! We're back to worse than square one after two seasons allowing Dave Jones and Glenn Hoddle to fritter away the parachute money on highly paid dross.

I'm quite looking forward to the season now actually, we should be giving the youngsters a chance, see how they do, especially if we get a half decent manager. Top half and some hope for the future will do me, can't be as deadly boring as The Hod's apology for football.
well guys i hope to see you all at super turf moor the home of the burnley boys

Saw birmingham play a few times early on last season and they looked too good to go down, if you can keep on to your main players i reckon you'll be straight back up this season.

Has heskey gone? I heard Wigan paid £5million for him? :lol: I wouldn't of given you a fiver for that waste of space!

As for Wolves, i gave up watching that excuse for a team when they got thumped by Charlton 4 - 0 2/3? years ago. Used to see them alot but the football is so poor now. I'd expect WBA and brum to give you a right thrashing i'm afraid :(

yes im gald heskys gone to wigan, il never know why bruce brought him , but we have got a good price for him .i was thinking we would get 2.5m at the most for him but 5m is great.

in some ways im glad we went down lol the premiership was getting boring and bruce was just messing things up all the while.so i see this as a fresh start and for the young players to shine through like kilkenny etc so roll on the championship and the fight for promotion :good: . KRO.

boston! :lol: dont make me laugh :fun: blues will walk all over any club this season, 5-1 and 6-0 so far in pre season games, its lookin bright for the blues atm......... i hope :unsure:

I support crystal palace, I think we will be there pr there abouts, weve sold 12m worth of players and have the money to spend apparently.

A word of warning, last season we thought we would walk it, we had a big squad with a few big name players. First game of the season we came up against Luton at home and I didnt even recognise one players name, people were talking about 5 or 6-0 scorelines, it turned out that they completely played us of the park and beat us 2-0, that was the start of things to come

boston! :lol: dont make me laugh :fun: blues will walk all over any club this season, 5-1 and 6-0 so far in pre season games, its lookin bright for the blues atm......... i hope :unsure:

You gonna come down and watch us?? So far against big teams we have drawn 1-1 with a full-strenght Ipswich team and lost 4-1 to Leicester City (we really didn't deserve this score line though!) Plus, we're looking good... I fancy Boston's chances because BCFC won't bring an amazing team!

hmmm i maybe tend to agree with you there timmy lol
over recent years blues dont seem to have done well against smaller teams expecially in cup games....most of which i dont want to remember :blush: :(
i may have a look at the boston fixture actaully, it could be a good game and i wouldnt be surprized if you gave us a run for our money.

Yeah.. come down! We'll reward you by stealing your car tyres and giving you food posioning in the burgers!! :lol: ... just another day in Boston!! No, seriously, Boston is my temple!

Yeah.. come down! We'll reward you by stealing your car tyres and giving you food posioning in the burgers!! :lol: ... just another day in Boston!! No, seriously, Boston is my temple!

Hello timmystood,

Are you coming to Blundell park on the opening day of the season?

....oh & well done orientmatt on promotion last season. :good:

We well & truely cocked it up at Cardiff. :(

Aye, 5th August i'll be at Blundell Park!! Boston v. Grimsby is one of about 11 matches that I always go and watch every season, the others include the likes of Lincoln (derby, so obviously I go!), Bury, Wycombe etc.

I guess it's because Grimsby and Boston are both in Bostonshire that I go and watch it! It's kinda a local derby!

Most reactions

trending

Back