Bigger is better?

It probably a fraud just like that whole company and it's owner.
Yup. He also claimed to have developed "from the ground up" a UGF that is clearly a copy of generic chinese filters sold on Amazon, with one slight, admittedly useful, change to uplift tube placement.

I’ve seen their website but haven’t bought anything from them . Bad experience ?
I bought plants there once. Crypt parva. 3 pots with 3-4 leaves each that didn't amount to much of a plant when combined. At least the refund process was relatively painless.
 
It probably a fraud just like that whole company and it's owner.
Edit: For context, go watch one of Cory's videos where he proclaims he's "a master aquatic horticulturist" as if it's an academic title earned by years of study.
When in fact it is an award given out by the Greater Seattle Aquarium Society for growing aquatic plants. It takes 400 "points" to achieve the title and you can get 60 of those points just by growing DUCKWEED. He's a fraud.
I also think he is full of baloney.
 
I have only one thing to contribute- Hamburg Matten Filters, I ran my pleco fish space on them and Poret Cubefilters using central air. With the mattens I also get denitrification once the filters are well established. I also ge great mechanical filtration from them. Plus the only need to be well cleaned ever few years.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top