Betta Fish and Tap Water???

bayaan.bawab

Reaction score
hi guys, its 1 am where i live and my fishtank was making a loud water sound (it always makes that sound when it's low on water) so i unconciously added tap water without conditioner now to be honest the water where i live is very clean and my mom gets it tested annually so i know there is not too much chlorine so i was wondering- is it safe for my betta fish?

hi guys, its 1 am where i live and my fishtank was making a loud water sound (it always makes that sound when it's low on water) so i unconciously added tap water without conditioner now to be honest the water where i live is very clean and my mom gets it tested annually so i know there is not too much chlorine so i was wondering- is it safe for my betta fish?
Just add roughly the amount of water conditioner needed for the amount of water you added directly infront of your filter

Just add roughly the amount of water conditioner needed for the amount of water you added directly infront of your filter
I agree. Remove the active carbon from the filter, if you are having doubts the filter will remove any.

Next time, add the water conditioner to the tap water first.

Most reactions

trending

Back