Further to a previous post today regarding my brand spanking new eheim 2217 plus filter and its noise and then subsequent quietness, it is now horrendous again, the noise is just ridiculous, why is it doing this.
I tried to take it apart, again, to see if Id put it together wrong, which was a nightmare, its so vacuumed on, we couldnt get it off, took forever, then we had to take the top of the lid off and pull up from what I assume is the motor.
Took the impellor cover off, but thats as far into the impellor and its workings I can get, how do you get to clean it?
Anyway put it back together, turned it back on, have shaken and shaken it until no more air is being released and its still noisy. This is nuts, 'buy eheim the most quiet filter you can buy', my bum, never heard anything like this, even my fluval was quieter than this!
Im ranting, Im very annoyed and I want this thing to be quiet before it keeps the whole household awake!!!
HELP pretty please with sugar on top.
I tried to take it apart, again, to see if Id put it together wrong, which was a nightmare, its so vacuumed on, we couldnt get it off, took forever, then we had to take the top of the lid off and pull up from what I assume is the motor.
Took the impellor cover off, but thats as far into the impellor and its workings I can get, how do you get to clean it?
Anyway put it back together, turned it back on, have shaken and shaken it until no more air is being released and its still noisy. This is nuts, 'buy eheim the most quiet filter you can buy', my bum, never heard anything like this, even my fluval was quieter than this!
Im ranting, Im very annoyed and I want this thing to be quiet before it keeps the whole household awake!!!
HELP pretty please with sugar on top.









