Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

:hyper: :hyper: WOWW, It looks very nice Wuv! :drool: I wish I had a cowfish, what an odd name. It looks like some mutant puffer to me. :lol:

That is one CUTE fish! I would love to be able to watch it all the time! It looks like it is ready to give a kiss!

Thanks guys! He's really become quite the character this past week. His color is great, too. It seems this fish just can't get enough to eat :lol:

CC :wub: I wanted to call him "Moo" for maybe a milisecond, but it seems "The cowfish" has stuck. My fish have titles, not names :p The Midas, The Red Devil, The Kribs (aka Mama Krib, Papa Krib, Lil Mama, krib kids etc) and now The Cowfish.

Definately great pics of a great fish. In the second picture and feeding pics, it looks like a puppy dog. :wub:

It is cute in a weird way, never seen a fish like that in my life.

Well, it's been a year, just a few days shy of it anyway. This guy has grown a LOT in that time, you can tell that he's much rounder :rolleyes: I laugh everytime I see that old pic in my avatar because he's soo much darker around the mouth now. The old pic makes him look like a shaven Homer Simpson :fun:
cow1y.jpg

cow1y2.jpg

cow1y3.jpg

trust me- I was scared at first. But it's not as hard as I thought :good:

i think ill give it ago once i got used to fresh water even though i cant see that happening but i guess thats the fun in it

it's the start up cost that's a killer. Live rock, water and pumps etc = cha-ching! And buying water for wc's stinks. But otherwise they're pretty cheap to feed. Cheaper than my fw fish anyway.

Thanks! His horns look a little shorter compared but I think that's because they're always pressed to the front of the glass :rolleyes: (or it's just the angle). I just bought new lights yesterday and they're pretty bright, I don't think he's too pleased.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back