Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

So when exactly did your cowfish turn goth? :p

A co-worker recently gave me a 3ft tank with a stand which I plan to do as a reef tank, but do to a possible move, I'm holding off. Also, the whole "buying the water" thing isn't exactly inspiring me. As far as my FW tanks go, the 9 weekly water changes, pruning live plants, and breeding/raising fish to trade for store credit has basicly just turned into a chore for me. That, plus I think I suffer from post-soprano syndrome. -_-

thanks guys, he's just too cute and I've enjoyed the year.

gobymaster, I *tried* to get an accurate measurement but he kept swimming away everytime I'd hold up the tape :rolleyes: But judging by the width of the tank- he's a little over 10 inches right now. Horns to tail.

cc :wub: check your pm's!! And I hear ya about the buying water, it really...really kills me. I've started doing water changes every two weeks or so, mainly because the price of the water, and the fact that I only have four fish in there (the panther grouper, cowfish, trigger and a mandarin goby. starfish and crabs don't count). I think that, as long as you invest in a LOT of live rock, it makes it easier in the longrun. My favorite thing about the sw is that the option of adding more fish at anytime is always open.

thanks guys, he's just too cute and I've enjoyed the year.

gobymaster, I *tried* to get an accurate measurement but he kept swimming away everytime I'd hold up the tape :rolleyes: But judging by the width of the tank- he's a little over 10 inches right now. Horns to tail.

cc :wub: check your pm's!! And I hear ya about the buying water, it really...really kills me. I've started doing water changes every two weeks or so, mainly because the price of the water, and the fact that I only have four fish in there (the panther grouper, cowfish, trigger and a mandarin goby. starfish and crabs don't count). I think that, as long as you invest in a LOT of live rock, it makes it easier in the longrun. My favorite thing about the sw is that the option of adding more fish at anytime is always open.
would it not work out considerably cheaper to buy your own RO unit if this is the case?

Most reactions

Back