Bad idea or will it work?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It wont work, they need swim spaces 15 gal will work also tetras need to live in a shoal of aleast 6.

So for the scarlet badis it needs 15 gal?
The embers should also have at least a 15 gallon long, but a 20g would be better

No, this will not work.

Ember tetras need to be kept in groups of 6 or more (12-15 is recommended). I suggest getting a 20g long or a 29g tank. These are both bigger tanks and can give you a lot more options and space to work with.

No, this will not work.

Ember tetras need to be kept in groups of 6 or more (12-15 is recommended). I suggest getting a 20g long or a 29g tank. These are both bigger tanks and can give you a lot more options and space to work with.
I have many tanks but I need something for my 5 gallon

I have many tanks but I need something for my 5 gallon
I suggest getting a betta. Or making it a shrimp only tank or a snail only tank. these types of tanks are surprisingly interesting to watch and keep. :)

I suggest getting a betta. Or making it a shrimp only tank or a snail only tank. these types of tanks are surprisingly interesting to watch and keep. :)
We posted at the same time lol
Great minds think alike :rofl:

I would say turn it up to just above the lowest and see how the betta does. Are you looking to get a betta with fancy fins (Full moon, half moon, Dumbo ear, etc.)? Or a betta with sort fins? (Plakat, dragon scale, etc.)

Bettas with short fins are bale to swim harder and faster, than bettas with long fins.

Most reactions

trending

Back