Bacon Or Sausage Butty?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Gotta be Bacon Butty

mmm. now then..Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon...
..Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....
B
acon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausa
g
e.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon...
.Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....

I'll have a Bacon and Sausage Buttie please.

Emma
I'm with Emmsy :nod: Though it really needs a fried egg too ;)

Arfie

In an ideal world, excellent quality smoked streaky bacon slow cooked till its crispy, gently fried egg and a small dollop of cold Heinz 57, all on a lightly toasted white roll, or a fresh/still warm from the bakery french roll.

Or, the same but replace the egg and sauce with chopped cold iceberg lettuce and cold helmans light mayo! Temperature is an important thing ;)

mmmmm....

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bacon.

Bacon Bagette with Mayo/tomato ketchup

I think I might go to the shops.... If I can get passed the kids running around in the street with super soakers!!

Oooh, I'd just like to add to my previous post... Swap out the french roll with a lightly toasted sesame seed bagel.... Heaven!!

Bacon and sausage are both great, but Bacon has to win.

Bacon sandwich / roll with brown sauce.

Has to be good bacon though, none of this nonsense you get from the greasy spoons which is 95% fat with big stringy bits that get stuck in your throat.

Also, has to be brown sauce, and anyone who says otherwise is just plain wrong! :p

BACON ROCKS!!

Bacon and sausage are both great, but Bacon has to win.

Bacon sandwich / roll with brown sauce.

Has to be good bacon though, none of this nonsense you get from the greasy spoons which is 95% fat with big stringy bits that get stuck in your throat.

Also, has to be brown sauce, and anyone who says otherwise is just plain wrong! :p

BACON ROCKS!!

You are very right!!! lol
how funny this thread has been very popular cos everyone loves bacon or sausgae

white bread, REAL butter ( not marg or those fake butter stuff), bacon must be VERY crispy, fried egg ( with yolk still gooey) and mayo! yum :drool:

My first reaction was 'It's gotta be bacon!' ... but thinking about it now, I eat sausages on bread a lot more often. Neither should be a 'butty' though, much prefer a single slice of bread not folded. And when sausages they should be cut in half lengthwise. Sausages also require ketchup.

Hmm ... the more I think about it, if the choice is between just bacon or sausage, it's sausages with ketchup. If you're allowed to include lettuce, cucumber, fried egg & cheese then it would be bacon.

ok right
Clearly thick white bread slightly toasted buttered with real butter not marge! the butter will melt nicely. Then crispy smoked sweetcure bacon covered in Heinz tomato ketchup. this on its own is a perfect bacon butty!! :good:

HOWEVER

This can be made better!!!! :hyper:
Add in 2 thick proper meaty sausages cut longways.

Then to make this already AMAZING sandwich EVEN better you can add the secret ingredient, some really good quality blackpudding
...................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................
.................. its 10:30pm here and im going to run to the 24/7 supermarket to get these ingredient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny

can't believe this thread is still going. what is less funny is that my wife forgot to get any bacon for me this morning!!!

What do you mean
Bacon Or Sausage Butty

A proper butty is : Sausage, Bacon, Egg(yoke still runny), mushrooms(proper fresh ones not the tinned crap), and fried tomatoes, Baked beans, and red cheese. MMMMMMMMMMMM....... with a bit of Brown Sauce. All on thick sliced bread, toasted, dripping with butter.

And if you're an exterme butty fan Black pudding(but thats not to my taste).

OOH boy to die from colesterol, don't they just mess up your day lol

Why fart about with Bacon Or Sausage, put them all thogether.

god i'm hungry now, shouldn't of posted. lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back