Bacon Or Sausage Butty?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
If you held a gun to my head and made me choose :)

It would be non smoked bacon, Brown sliced bread with Brown Hp sauce or HP Fruity sauce

got to be crispy bacon and fried eggs MMMmmm with red or brown sauce

same.. :(

the only thing good in McD are the BigMacs, McChicken Sandwich and the fries. :lol:

same.. :(

the only thing good in McD are the BigMacs, McChicken Sandwich and the fries. :lol:

quarter ounder with cheese only normal tasting burger in maccys. i had one before!! :crazy:

ohh yeah. mcflurries haha.

the milkshakes are rank. too many chicken feet in them.

ohh yeah. mcflurries haha.

the milkshakes are rank. too many chicken feet in them.

:sick:

I used to love strawberry milkshake.... I'll never have one again (runs away sobbing theatrically)

mmm. now then..Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon...
..Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....B
acon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausag
e.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon....
.Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....

I'll have a Bacon and Sausage Buttie please.

Emma

There was a little bakery near to the college I went used to sell brekky on a bun - I'm talking sausage, bacon, egg, beans, tomato and black pudding............... heaven

mmm. now then..Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon...
..Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....
B
acon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausa
g
e.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon...
.Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....Bacon.....Sausage.....

I'll have a Bacon and Sausage Buttie please.

Emma

lol how long did it take you to type that!!!

chicken feet? I had a milkshake as well!!!! :sick:

I'm with OohFeeshy on this one, crisp bacon and soft white bread.....big dollop of brown sauce and a cup of coffee to wash it down! :drool:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back