Aye, I Cant Say It Hasnt Been A While

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Blubble37

Ohai dere c:
Reaction score
Some of you might remember me, idk, been extremely busy with exams n' stuff. I've taken up flying so that's limited the amount of time i have on my hands.

Still keeping fish though, currently in the process of setting a tank up, the old one started to leak so i decided that instead of keep all the old stuff, i'd treat the fish for christmas and give them a nice new home to go into. Photos if my camera works. It's white gravel with a mix of plants, tallest towards the back obviously. There are three bits of wood, two of which are embedded into the gravel, the other is of a different texture and rests atop. I'm using white gravel mixed with coarse riverbed gravel, fine riverbed gravel and some sand where it would enhance the look of the tank.

Glad to be back, i have a fair bit of profile updating to do

-Rob

Welcome back! :)
Hope your camera works as would love to see some pictures.

aye, indeed, although it'll have to be blackberry, my SLR decided it wouldn't turn on ever again a few weeks ago

Hey Blubble... welcome back.

The tank as it stands currently, air covering everything, leaving it for a few days then adding my filter back and it'll be good to go

IMG-20131223-00864.jpg

Blondielovesfish said:
Welcome back.

Can't wait for the pics!
just uploaded

Blondielovesfish said:
Looks good!
What size is it?

Are you planning on fishless cycling it?
95 litre

no need to cycle, already got filters cycled, only need to put them back on that tank

Looks lovely, though can't say I like how bright the sand is! Are you going to put a background on it?

Ninjouzata said:
Looks lovely, though can't say I like how bright the sand is! Are you going to put a background on it?
my camera doesnt do well with brightness, it's off-white and not really all that bright

irl, it's the same colour as the bits in the shade, wanted a change from black

no background yet, ant to be able to see in from all angles

Blubble37 said:

Looks good!
What size is it?

Are you planning on fishless cycling it?
95 litre

no need to cycle, already got filters cycled, only need to put them back on that tank

Ah, I see!

Agree with Ninj about the background, a black one would really make the plants stand out!

Blubble37 said:

my camera doesnt do well with brightness, it's off-white and not really all that bright

irl, it's the same colour as the bits in the shade, wanted a change from black

no background yet, ant to be able to see in from all angles

Ooh okay. I hope that comment didn't offend you or anything! I always get black substrate :p Just my preference. As long as you're happy it doesn't matter.
That makes sense about the background :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back