Are These Fish Hard To Take Care Of?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Mandarin dragonet? Very hard to feed. You need LOTS of live food to keep it swimming.

Oh nvm I get the question.... I don't know all too much on gobies, just dragonet...... always wanted one.

PlecostomusPerson said:
Sorry, I do not understand your question.......  
sad2.gif
you know easy to keep gobys maybe i spelled it wrong you know because the fish is a mandarin goby thats were my question came from.
edit just saw your post

ncguppy830 said:
dont want to steel the thread here but what are some easy to keep gobies then?
Neon blue goby. Not the stiphodon sp.
And mandarins are not gobies but a dragonet.

Im so lost now but its ok! I saw a video of someone with one in there newly set up tank and they added something for there food. a little place where the pod things they eat go to hide so they dont all get eaten? there must be a way to up there food or breed them and add them as needed? 

Im very iffy about getting a salt water tank. I Might get one later One when me and my bf get our money. thinking of setting something up for my snakes and a large tank for our bedroom. just not sure what im donna do yet. 

yea ive heard that a sw is a very large investement actually im thinking of doing a 2.5 gallon pico reef and i bet thats gonna cost me big too.

AngelAi said:
Im so lost now but its ok! I saw a video of someone with one in there newly set up tank and they added something for there food. a little place where the pod things they eat go to hide so they dont all get eaten? there must be a way to up there food or breed them and add them as needed? 
Im very iffy about getting a salt water tank. I Might get one later One when me and my bf get our money. thinking of setting something up for my snakes and a large tank for our bedroom. just not sure what im donna do yet.
Saltwater tanks need a LOT of maintanance. Thats why I gave up on mine. Need lots of trace, coral food, live food.

DerpPH said:

Saltwater tanks need a LOT of maintanance. Thats why I gave up on mine. Need lots of trace, coral food, live food.

I never had one before. atm im trying my luck with breeding angel fish. tho I dont have a pair yet. 

AngelAi said:
I never had one before. atm im trying my luck with breeding angel fish. tho I dont have a pair yet.

Just be sure to rehome the ones left if you have found pairs.

ncguppy830 said:
yea ive heard that a sw is a very large investement actually im thinking of doing a 2.5 gallon pico reef and i bet thats gonna cost me big too.

Lol Picotope reefs always make me laugh. They remind me of a tiny ocean on a mini planet. Good luck with that, I have seen some with baby clown-fish if you are looking for fish

DerpPH said:

Just be sure to rehome the ones left if you have found pairs.

oh yes I know that. I have bin researching, tho im having a hard time finding a breeder to talk to. thats what I did when I got into bettas. I only have 3 adults in the tank. and I have a smaller tank with nickle sized angel fish im trying to grow out. 

PlecostomusPerson said:

Lol Picotope reefs always make me laugh. They remind me of a tiny ocean on a mini planet. Good luck with that, I have seen some with baby clown-fish if you are looking for fish

yea thats the effect i wanted baby clown fish are cool but id have to rehome them i was thinking a kind of goby maybe

ncguppy830 said:

yea thats the effect i wanted baby clown fish are cool but id have to rehome them i was thinking a kind of goby maybe

I like watching them swim around at the pet store. >.< I also like the smell of the water.. I think I maybe strange.. XD

haha i guess salt smells good and yea they look really cool swimmin around 

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back