Aquaone Aquience Cube 550 (55Cmx55X55)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jameshughes1989

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Aquaone Aquience Cube 550 (55cmx55x55)
Age and condition: 2 Years, a few scratches but not bad
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Tank Shut Down
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: REDUCED TO £30

DSCF1769.jpg

DSCF1773-1.jpg

DSCF1772.jpg

DSCF1771.jpg

How the tank was before shutdown

DSCF1665.jpg

For Sale is my aquaone cube, it is a 22" cube. It is not a perfect quality, admittedly it has a few visible scratches but not so much as it has ever bothered me. Completely water tight as you should hope. The back is painted blue and the tank comes with a matching cabinet. The tank comes without a hood and I took away some of the lip of the pelmet so I could fit a light units legs over the edge. I have shown this in a pic.

This comes with no equipment and livestock, just the tank and cabinet. I do have a sump that fits into the cabinet that is for sale at extra cost. I used this through an external overflow box as the tank is not drilled but it can be used sumpless.

This could be a great little project for someone or as a starter tank. Pick-up only from Ashford, Kent and cash on collection. Any questions let me know,

James

Can you reserve this for me? Need to see how I can organise to get it collected.

Thats a bargain I would have taken it straight away but dont have room for another setup right now.

man, if you were closer or could it to London, id deftinently snap it up in a heartbeat!

Is this still available?

Would it be suitable for tropical, im guessing it would need a new hood, and filter etc?

If its still availible, i expect we could collect this weekend.

Steve.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back