Anyone W/plott Hound Insights Or Tips? Bought One Feb 8

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

You need 2 nominations, and I'll happily give you the second! Glad Beau is doing well and has been named. He's still adorable and just gorgeous. I can't believe how much he's grown since the first picture. And by the looks of it, in attitude as well ... poor Foxy.

lol, the same thing happened when we got our second dog. Dexter, our older dog, didn't always enjoy being jumped on and nipped. He was very patient with the puppy, Chloe, though.

Yea, Foxy lets him know when he's gone to far or ticked her off :crazy:

Here's some more photos of Beau.

Sleeping under daddy

100_4819.jpg

Sitting and laying in my lap

100_4828.jpg

100_4825.jpg

Then he had to check out the camera.

100_4822.jpg

Good photo of his brindle coat pattern.

100_4820.jpg

Now he's at 13lbs. That's another 2.5 to 3 lbs in a couple weeks(13 days to be exact). He's eating a Large Breed puppy food. Iams right now. Thinking of switching to Diamond after this bag is almost empty. We'll see.

More pictures +a video of playing outside in the new snow.

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg200/k...nt=100_4847.flv

100_4841.jpg

Waiting to pounce on Foxy when she comes back up the stairs.

100_4851.jpg

He was chasing his tail.

100_4852.jpg

Beau wants Foxy's football. (Can you imagine the growling going on there :crazy: )

100_4854.jpg

Beau ended up with it.

100_4880.jpg

Super Foxy!! :ninja: (Jumping up the retaining wall.)

100_4861.jpg

Pretty Girl.

100_4872.jpg

Chewing on a leaf.

100_4881.jpg

Foxy and Beau in the same shot!! That's kinda hard to do. They can both move fast.

100_4888.jpg

Foxy's tired of playing fetch with her ball. That bluish/whitish thing laying a foot or so in front of her is the snow covered football.

100_4889.jpg

Now he's at 13lbs. That's another 2.5 to 3 lbs in a couple weeks(13 days to be exact). He's eating a Large Breed puppy food. Iams right now. Thinking of switching to Diamond after this bag is almost empty. We'll see.

It is best on dog's stomachs to change the type of food they eat gradually. They can get upset stomachs if the food is switched too quickly.

Cute new pics!

It is best on dog's stomachs to change the type of food they eat gradually. They can get upset stomachs if the food is switched too quickly.

Cute new pics!
Yep, that's why I'll change it when it starts getting low :)

I love the pic of him sitting in my lap w/my purple/grey sweater the most. He's so cute that he should almost be as she :lol:

Weighed in at 15 lbs today. He's growing so fast. I love to see how much he's growing. That's part of the reason I'm documenting it on here, as well as to share for those that are interested :)

He's approx. 12 weeks old this week. The shelter didn't know exactly when he was born, though.

Wow. He's right on schedule. He's 17lbs now. 2 more than last time and 2 more than the time before that. Seems like he's gaining a pound a week ....lol.

Some new pics :) He'll be 5 months old in May. He weighs 26lbs now. Growing steadily.

Getting ready to pounce at foxy.

100_5489.jpg

Wants her bone

100_5495.jpg

100_5497.jpg

100_5504.jpg

100_5499.jpg

100_5503.jpg

100_5496.jpg

100_5506.jpg

100_5508.jpg

FYI Foxy, our 5ish year old Retriever/Sheltie mix is 41 lbs. Beau is closing on her fast :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back