Anybody Want To Rant? 2

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
!CB1(Gb!CGk~$(KGrHqZ,!jgEzrtDqfF0BNJKnvhZmQ~~_35.JPG

cept without all the religous things, thats the fighten

yea IMO there stupid and there at least 50 dollars or 55.38 aussie dollars and thats for the low quality titantium ones.

Wait for it... Why do people always put plecos for algae eating and not feed them? Why not scrub the algae off instead?

i know right, they actually bigger waste producers than alage cleaners anyway

new rant, honey boo boo, what horrible parents they let them be obnoxuis all the time IE farting and cursing and how old is she, not even ten, its called manners folks use em.

My mates kid is like that. Poor kid. He will not go well in society. Makes me sick. Parents need to show kids the tough love once in a while. :/

That fighten looks suspiciously like a bungee cord...
----
First semster last year I had Sociology, and [name removed to prevent the shame of typing it out] came up in a discussion. My teacher had never heard of [you know who] and we convinced him to look up the trailer on YouTube after class. I'll never forget his reaction, "I find it hard to tell if I'm getting dumber or feeling smarter while watching this."
laugh.png

laugh.png

rant: underaged drinking where its legal and illlegal the rubbish about telling them to treat it with respect
no.gif
youll get drunk no matter what and PROBLEMS happen then.

Here's a good one: copy paste this into your search bar:
Live animal key chains
After looking at the disturbing images, click one, it get worse.
NEED I SAY MORE?!

Ya it didn't even have room to sit properly the prison was about 3 inches tall and a bot 1 inch long 
:grr:

my next rant is on killing for sport or for no reason at all, i dont really wan to explain but it makes me very mad its just wasting lives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back