The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncguppy830

Male
Reaction score
well i didnt want to bump the old thread so ill make my own.
heres my rant, People who get a betta and put it in a bowl and then say that its better than a cup!!!! 
another is people who say they "rescue fish" from the petstore even though theres nothing wrong with the care that they recieve there. who do they think they are!!!
sorry for the stupid rants, hopefully yours make sense.

Those people who have the wrong stocking! like Bettas with serpae and tiger barbs which drove me mad!!!!!!!!!! Fin nipping society!!!!!!

gah!

and those longfin serpae! It only tempts them to nip their own fins!

another one, people who put goldfish in bowls!!!!!!!!!!
and not mention bala sharks in the fish keeping hobby!!!

totallly shark catfishes
no.gif

another is the chinese hi fin banded shark, starts out cute and small then giants big and well.. ugly.

yea sucked the scale off of fish and there marketed as an algae eater 
no.gif
 yea maybe when there juvies, but there devils when there grown.

true! How about morymids? Its like watching your money go to waste becasue theey slowly die on you

Dont even get me started on the people who created the glofish

yea
devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif
makes me mad.
another rant,stubborn people who wont listen to your advice and never think there wrong.

One of the LFS in my area have balasharks marked as "Can live in a bowl".
no.gif

evilmad.gif

People who post asking for urgent help then log off and dont return to check thread

Chain store that are not pet shops, that have unattended fish tanks. The Meijers near me got a fresh shipment of clown loaches in the other day, two days later, they all mostly dead on the bottom, three days later the snails and other fish have them as snacks. They are charging $8.99 each for fish that if make the trip home, probally won't make the night. You can barly see the fish swimming because of the algea build up on the front of the tanks. A whole tank full of dead angels. Another one with dead neons. And yes, three full tanks of "glo-fish". Not to mention the whole shelf of bettas in tiny cups, mostly dead and decaying. Skeletons and fish bits on the bottom of every tank. Love seeing the random Knife, Discus or other oddball that gets tossed in with corys that are mostly ick ridden and dying. Wish Walmarts and such would just stop selling live fish all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back