🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Which one is better

• community

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • new tank

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
please comment!!

I picked the new tank because it looks more natural (well I could do without the "No fishing" sign.) I never have been a fan of the brightly colored gravel and the other stuff that some people put in their tank. It just looks tacky to me. The best thing about fish husbandry is that you get to decorate it to fit your taste.

looks empty in the front keft hand corner now any recommendations on what i could put their. Also is the backgroudn okay or do you think a more planty / rocky one be better or just plain blue.

looks empty in the front keft hand corner now any recommendations on what i could put their. Also is the backgroudn okay or do you think a more planty / rocky one be better or just plain blue.

How about a medium rock or a piece of flat slate where the sign was. Would go with the rest of the tank since it's natural looking. The background I could go either way.

You can pick out rocks from rivers and slate can be gotten cheap from builders yards or often you can find it on walks and stuff :).

£30 for a rock is weird :eek: .

why the hell is this a poll and why is it going on so long?
seriously if you have this many problems and questions just PM somebody helpfull or something

its called flogging a dead horse, and spot on mate,i was thinking the same. if you still have questions buy a book and read it front to back.

get your mum and dad to take you to a local builders merchant or builders surplus store - if you have one and sometimes you can find slate there hun for a reasonable price - cheaper than LFS anyway
also i have 3 elite stingrays in my 3 tanks and they are excellent filters i have never had any problems with them and also i f you ever get fry they dont get sucked up into the filter
p.s. i dont think there's anything wrong in you asking questions so just ignore the numptys who have posted things on here love and you're doing a great job with your tanks well done :)

You could make a coconut cave pretty cheaply. They look great covered in moss.

coconut.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back