• community

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • new tank

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

puppyjess123

Doing first planted tank :)
Reaction score
Okay how cool i know have YET ANOTHER tank which is quite a biggen say about 10 gals. Its silver with lid, air pump, plants, light. Was free from tip. I got my hexagonal for q (got a couple of days ago) my main tank, this one (any ideas on what it could be I'm thinking divided betta as i lvoe bettas! :good:
In the van at mo but got some pics. Very dirty but will be getting a good old scrub. Got a blue backing. w00t :shout:
mine0062-2.jpg

mine007-2.jpg

mine008-2.jpg

mine009-1.jpg

mine010.jpg

mine011.jpg

Thats an air pump btw
MY FIRST ATTEMPT ON A TANK
2008_10120329.jpg

TO THIS
2008_10120324.jpg

TO THIS!!! I LOVE IT I TIHNK ITS REALLY GOOD
2008_10120328.jpg

2008_10120330.jpg

2008_10120331.jpg

2008_10120332.jpg

Any ideas or comments feel free to post :hyper:

P.S I got rid of my TV to have this here next will be my bed then the computer in my room etc lol :unsure: :lol:

COMMENTS PLEASE! also which one do you thinks betta?

Nice, you will need to scrub, scrub and scrub it some more to be on the safe side, otherwise as long as its watertight, should make a nice betta home :D

looks like the tetra aqua art 60l to me som it will be 60cm x 30cm x 30cm. Great find, light can be a bit dodgy on those thouh.

Okay thanks aaron i'll keep an eye on the light.

My mum runs her own cafe so a man form the tip comes in and their really good friends and when we need somin he'll look out for it and we said to look out for tanks and now we ahve 2 in the course of 3 days.

hehe your so lucky, get him to look out for me aswell, thats an idea mind, maybe i will take a trip to the tip..hehe,,,,that looks like a good tank and scrubbed up well with a bleach mix would be great :good:
get something different to betta's,,hehe the worlds your oyster

hehe your so lucky, get him to look out for me aswell, thats an idea mind, maybe i will take a trip to the tip..hehe,,,,that looks like a good tank and scrubbed up well with a bleach mix would be great :good:
get something different to betta's,,hehe the worlds your oyster
No thanks nelly, i wanted him to give me them so i could sell them on but my mum and dad didn't like the idea as thats what tip people do they pick up anything sellable and sell it on. Yes i bet if you went to your tip you would find that at least 1 comes in every day - at my tip in hailsham anyway. Yep 20 parts water 1 part bleach.

But i lvoe bettas what would you get then? :hyper:

wouldnt be a bad thing to get a bit of extra cash, people would be grateful in here, but not as a full time job ;)

for fish i like rainbow species, threadfin or dwarf neons

I'd say their all a bit normal anything special. I'm really into bettas and their different colours. He's also looking out for filetrs , heaters etc (obviously not broken onjes).

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back