FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Which one is better

• community

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • new tank

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I get my stuff form ebya p@h is so expensive. I'm going tomorrow so i can have a look at some makes. I don't really want a q its boring. I'll get one in a couple of months.

I get my stuff form ebya p@h is so expensive. I'm going tomorrow so i can have a look at some makes. I don't really want a q its boring. I'll get one in a couple of months.

i wouldnt really worry, ive never had a quatantine tank and ive kept fish for the last 7-8 years. i just dont buy dodgy looking fish and the only desease ive had is white-spot that a course of myaxin easily cures

I have that tank and it's not 10 gallons it's 6 gallons, so you may be overstocking it.

are you only filling it half way lol.

if you did want to divide it then get some plastic and drill some holes in so the water can pass through.
Get one that say's it is for tropical plant growth on the box.

just get a light that shows ff the plants & fishes colours off best, if you go for plant growth tubes you are getting ripped off.

i had a stingray and i didnt like i, for one it is HUGE!

Yeah i'd probably just buy a divider but anyway i want a betta, 5 harlequins, 5 pgymy cories, i know they might not get on but i have my community tank to put them in if all goes wrong. Is that overstocked? I've already got a light. Also whats stingray a type of light or something?

i have a similar filter (older model) and it is great, still going after a few years but i dont use it as much now, i have it for my quarintine tank.

imo i think fluval make the best internals. elite stingrays are awful. personally i would always have a QT up and runnig. you dont need a light and the filter can go in the main tank when not in use so it stays cycled. id rather do that than having all my fish die from an outbreak of a disease. beter be safe than sorry. by using this method, i have never lost a fish to disease.

Oh well nick i don't care about that anywmore whatever i try the fish get ill so who cares. I aint using an elite so why do you keep going on about it.

jeez im just saying, trying to help you avoid a mistake. well if you dont care that your fish die, why persue the hobby? if you have a spare tank which you do, set it up as a hospital/quarantine tank and then if you have no ill fish like me, i use mine as a fry tank

I don't want one okay nick. I'm not shouting but stop telling me your not the boss of me. Some of the best fishkeepers on here have no quarintine tanks do they? Excactly and don't tell me to stop the hobby just because i dnt have a q tank. You are muted.

Aww Jess you are just like me, I get all excited about new tanks and never bother with a q tank either. I dont think many people do tbh, spesh not us mere mortals who dont have the space!
So fair play for setting up the new one, follow Honeys previous advice and you will do great xx

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back