Angel Fish.....

Well I will add to this. We can live on MREs (Meal Ready to Eat) and we can also live on fresh steak and potatoes. Now for anyone who has ever eaten an MRE....who would want to eat that day after day?

I kind of make a similar example:
Oscar- OH BOY OH BOY !!!! It is feeding time and here comes that hand !!!! Oh yes...I am so hungery I could eat that hand !!
Hand- Drop drop drop (Pellets hit the water.)
Oscar- DAMN!!! Pellets again...for the 1000th time. How would you like to eat meatloaf every day for a year..oh wait I am 5 years old and I have never eaten anything but pellets. Do you know what I would do for a nice tasty gold fish!!?!!?!!?

I know that is kind of silly but who on the forums would eat the same thing EVERY single day? Month after month, Year after year? I would be in troubel with the police if I had a baby and all I ever feed him was bread, turkey, peas, and milk. He is getting is 4 food groups; bread, meat, vegetables, and milk. Could the kid survive on this...sure he could but would this be cruel??? I think it would be but that is just me.

Fishing and eating living animal aren't same thing. And yes, good fisherman can kill fishes immediately without unnecessary pain. Bad fisherman doesn't even know how to kill fishes.
OK well I am a fisherman and I know it takes me from about 1 minute to a few minutes to get a fish into the boat or bank. Now when I drop a fish in an oscar tank it is dead literally with in 5 seconds. So with the Oscar it is 5 seconds and with fishing it is a few minutes. Which is more cruel?

With that said I NEVER intentionally am cruel to animals of any kind. IF I kill a fly I feed him to my fish. If I shoot a pheasant while hunting I eat the bird. If I drop a guppy in my oscar tank the oscar eat the fish. Why do people continue to think that they can improve on mother nature? There is a HUGE difference between KILLING and HUNTING/EATING. Killing is cruel and done just to kill. Hunting/Eating is part of life and MUST be done. WHO decided that only animals with vertebrae were worthy of being protected? Why not include nematodes or earthworms? Could bacteria not also be included? This all is no different from us....You are impossing your will on us as we impose our will on animals. What you do you think is right. I can respect that but I still have not heard of who is making these decisions. Are they doctors, biologists, or someone else? It is always amazing to me that when death is hidden from us we some how don't think it exists. Why is an animal dieing so horrible? It is part of the world we live in.
Signed,
Sondan

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back