All The Way From Thailand! - They Are Here!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Well now!!... That is a sad ending to this chapter.... Let's start from scratch!!

Ehh, what has happened?

Seffie x
Being on holiday, I did a water change to all of my tanks in the fishroom yesterday… On completion, everyone seemed happy, so I gave them one (“last”) feeding before closing up for the night (about 21h00)… They all looked cheerful and eating as usual then..

This morning (08h00)…. Absolute havoc…. All my Swordtails… Dead (15)… Most of my Guppies dead (40)… All my (Thailand) Killis in the one tank dead (60) (still have about 40 of the smaller ones that survived in another tank)…. Most of my Zebra Danios dead (12)… My male Kribensis dead (1)… Some of my Commet Goldfish dead (4)… My new (Thailand) hatchlings, which I put up for hatching the previous night Dead (200).

Only ones inside the fishroom (unaffected) were the blond Guppies and the Orange Chromides…. It appears (from doing enquiries) that work was done on a main water supply line yesterday….I dunno what went wrong. (Fortunately, all the fish in my outside ponds were unaffected)… I gave them a water change the night before.

EDIT:... Actually... excuse me for repeating this in another topic, but it validates a topic of its own.

Did you ever start again lud?

With the intent of starting from scratch.... my "Fishroom" is now a ghost room and I even got rid of 99% of my outside pond fish.... BUT!!!... watch this space in around six months' time.

Havent been on here for a while. Good to hear you are starting again.

Most reactions

trending

Back