all-glass hoods able to attach HOBF?

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

DOLORES

Fish Addict
Reaction score
are they able to ? cuz i caaaant go to my lps this week... my mom went to the caribe and my dad works till 4 wich is the time i come from school , but im grounded :p and my brother works till 9 and he doesnt want to stop by any pet store, he got sick of it becuz of me :D (im prtty buggy sometimes btu what else can i do? i dont have any bike to go by myslef, so i cant go and check this out by myself
so are all-glass hoods able to attach hang on back filter such as the emperor 280?

i guess all hoods are, but just makin sure i saw it at petco and a i have a 30% off cupon ;)

Yes they can though they're still usually much cheaper at Big Al's

I just spent about $200 at Big Al's I can't wait to get my 54 running.
Had I bought the same stuff at my LFS it would have easily been $400+

I know the question has been answered but I would like to add:
I actually emailed All-Glass with the question a few days ago, and they were very helpful and have earned my business. (I now have an All-Glass tank, hood and stand)

aaaww chieah! thnx everyone, thnx sky for the fact on big als i didnt search for that yet in therr... ill do it NOW inchworm thnk you too :D and bruce's reformed nephew thnx u too!!! :D :D

YAAAAAY :hyper:

edited
ha ha ha :grr: they dont carry any hood for 29 gals tank dang...well i go to petco :p

well.... i could afford it...but my mommy just WONT do it :p

the one in "pets are 4 u " is it able to keep an double strip? i just emaileded this guy to see if it was thnx again Ky

DOLORES said:
well.... i could afford it...but my mommy just WONT do it :p

the one in "pets are 4 u " is it able to keep an double strip? i just emaileded this guy to see if it was thnx again Ky
yeah the versa top is plenty big enough for the double tube. I've got a doulbe tube on my 46 and it's only slightly larger than the single tube version.

Most reactions

Back