All Calm On The African Front.....

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Cheffi

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Too calm if you ask me. The calm before the storm kind of calm. Ever since those tropheus left my fish have been living in a state of bliss. The only bit of excitement is when that little beggar Pulpican ;) chases the Bristlenose. He does NOT like them and chases them at every opportunity.

Now -_- how can I liven things up a bit. What about sticking a couple of Demasoni in there?

:lol: only joking, can't you tell I'm bored :S

Ok could do with a holiday. Trouble is you have so many tanks there'd be no time for any sightseeing. :-(

Ah, always time to see the Falls in Yosemite or the 2000 year old Sequoia redwoods.

Overrated Jollysue if you ask me!!!!! was there four weeks ago, and it was just, so! so! Think I would prefer doing water changes!!!

Yosemite
DSCF0969.jpg

Kings Canyon
DSCN0065.jpg

I think you should go cheffi, can you imagine the look you would get if you turned up on Jollysue's doorstep?

Overrated Jollysue if you ask me!!!!! was there four weeks ago, and it was just, so! so! Think I would prefer doing water changes!!!

Yosemite
DSCF0969.jpg

Kings Canyon
DSCN0065.jpg

I think you should go cheffi, can you imagine the look you would get if you turned up on Jollysue's doorstep?

:lol: yes you're right.
Beautiful photo's tanks I can feel the fresh air from here.

Well got to admit, Yosemite has turned into a a busy ant hill/Disneyland. But the Giant Sequoias in Sequoia National Park are awesome. Something living still when Christ walked just overpowers me.

On the otherhand, I can't offer much but a couch and a cranky terrier that is addicted to toe snacking.

If I evergot to visit Dublin, I would be nicer. :p

Well got to admit, Yosemite has turned into a a busy ant hill/Disneyland. But the Giant Sequoias in Sequoia National Park are awesome. Something living still when Christ walked just overpowers me.

On the otherhand, I can't offer much but a couch and a cranky terrier that is addicted to toe snacking

toe snacking :sick:

I tried to load his picture, but my computer needs debuging.

He has gotten old and cranky. He lunges at any toes that pass. So far as I know he has only startled people. Since we sold our house and move into an apartment he has become quite confused about what is his.

Sorry Jollysue I dont think you got my sarcastic Irish humour. I really like California I worked in Georgetown near Auburn, above Sacramento for half a year in the Forest industry. Those hillbillies are one crazy bag of fruit-loops but they are a very nice bag of crazy fruit-loops.

As you can see I fit in perfectly as a hillbilly!!! Ye haaaaa!
DSC01048.jpg

Sorry for hijacking Cheffi!!! that's the last of the pics!!

Tanks I don't mind in the slightest, hijack away, I've always admired your photo's, and it wasn't a serious thread anyway. Which one are you. The one on the right is tasty but I'm guessing as you're Irish you are on the left? But...should you be the one on the right I'm due a trip to Ireland to pick up some rocks................. :p

Tasty!!!!! Thanks very much for the complement! :blush: There are plenty of rocks for picking in Ireland so call over anytime!!!!

But I am intrigued as to why a guy from Ireland should look like the guy on the left? He is not exactly what I would call a stereotypical looking Irish guy and he is actually from California.

HA! Serves me right. I just told an Afican American boy in the group home where I work that he didn't get my Irish humor. :lol:

Neither one of you guys are Irish

And...we don't have hillbillies in California!

[It is my impression this is a friendly bored people's chat thread.]

Come back anytime, tanks, we like tasty Irishmen. :hey:

Most reactions

Back