ahhhhhhhhhh

Jht

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
last week i my guppie gave birth to 9 fry this morning i woke up and found a tetra in the breeding trap aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it had'nt eaten any and i got it out i think it must of jumped into it. And then i saw a fry ahhhhhhhh i saved 4, 2 got eaten and now the female is in the seperated part of the breeding trap poping them out every 5 mins i nhave about 30 now shes getting smaller but the black mark is still there but every now and then she pops out what looks like a baby snail a big row of them like connected with string and now there are big spheres that look like big spheres of honey about six on the bottom with little white things at the top of them i don't know whether these are of the the tetra or the guppie help!!!!!!!!!?

Hi I dont know if this helps, but as far as i know all Tetras are egg layers. I dont think they are attached together, but would need to know what kind of tetra it is to make sure. Sandy

yeah thats what they looked like but the guppies have eaten them tere is only half of one left on the bottom :-(

JHT,
Sorry that you could not get to them in time, but there may still be some in there. I have tetras in my tank also, skirts and head and tail lights, i put marbles on the bottom so that if they drop any eggs, they will not be able to get to them for them to eat them. If an survive, you will notice that there are what looks to be slivers of glass attached to the side of the tank. I think they will not be free swimming for 3 days.

I was wondering if you could tell me if your tank is planted or not. The reason i am asking is i have head and tail lights that are trying to spawn but she has not dropped any egss yet. I have tried everything with them, even putting them in a spawning tank and have had no luck with it. I am hopeing that if i know what kind of tank environment yours are in i can try to match it for mine, it may do the trick for them.
Sandy

it has one very big plant at the back it has taken over most of the back of the tank and it has fake plants as well i have forgot what is called i will find out the name and i will get back to you

Most reactions

trending

Back