Video A Little Video Of The 900 Gallon

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

:lol: Ive spent about £3500 on this tank in total which i dont think is bad, not when you compare the costs of some of these reef or planted tanks for volumes half as much.

The polysticus came from Paul MTS, it was having a bit of a rough time with some of pauls fish so he sold it to me, but last year Wildwoods had them pretty often throughout the SA season, they were just a bit small for me at the time otherwise i'd have got a few more.

No pictures of the lung yet, its tiny and very nocturnal. I did post a pic somewhere of the parrots, they havent coloured up yet and are very drab. I did buy 3 but the biggest is a sod and killed one off over night and had started ripping into the other so they are in a divided tank now.

I dont know what the final stocking will be, it all depends on what becomes available and how much money i have to spend but i dont want to put too much else in there for the time being, the only thing i have my eye on for the immediate future is some more big redhooks as and when i find them, i'd like to get the number up to around 11 for a really good efffect. I did see some at MA in Enfield at the weekend but they wanted £60 for 3 which was too much as far as i'm concerned, the others all came from MA branches and cost me £12 each.

I dont know what the final stocking will be, it all depends on what becomes available and how much money i have to spend but i dont want to put too much else in there for the time being, the only thing i have my eye on for the immediate future is some more big redhooks as and when i find them, i'd like to get the number up to around 11 for a really good efffect. I did see some at MA in Enfield at the weekend but they wanted £60 for 3 which was too much as far as i'm concerned, the others all came from MA branches and cost me £12 each.

Haggle!!!!!

Ill take 4 for 60...but ive already bought some from your other store at £12 each so 3 is too dear etc...

Haggle!!!!!

Ill take 4 for 60...but ive already bought some from your other store at £12 each so 3 is too dear etc...

There was only 3 there and i offered £15 each for the three but he said he couldnt do them at that price as he had given the customer that bought them in a large ammount for them in store credit, i'll give it a few weeks and offer it again if they are still there.

They have been in there a couple of months dean im a regular in there and have been trying to get them down on the price but it doesnt work they wont budge lol.

im popping down there on monday if they are still there i will pick them up for you half price :good:

That would be great!! What would you do take them back to your shop or your house, lets sort some details out :)

Fantastic, i'll PM you my mobile number so you can ring if you have picked them up, thankyou.

Well with everyone else posting videos of their big tanks i thought i should have a go. I'm not sure how this will come out, it seemed to stop and start a lot when i played it but that could be my internet speed? I'm trying to compress the file to get a smoother run but if anyone has any tips then feel free to comment.

Please note that the food was onlt being added to get the fish moving about, at the proper feeding time i add a lot more food so that everyone gets their share.

Very cool tank my friend, makes my 80 look like a 10 gallon, here I was hoping for a 150. How do you clean such a tank and can we see a full shot of it, How long is that baby??

It is a dream tank. I love the stocking! Every area and level of the tank has activity. I am very jealous and I can see why people love these monster fish now. When I win the lottery... :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back