Video A Little Video Of The 900 Gallon

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Amazing tank. I echo what others have said.

It is great to see such a big tank with some decent decor in there and a great range of fish.

I love the ray.

I just caught this topic now, very nice! I'll have to show the vid to the wife, she thinks the five 40g tanks I just tossed on a rack is too much. I think you just saved me some explaining.

Your fish eat better than I do. If you ever see someone walking towards your house with a frying pan in their hand it would be me looking to raid your freezer. :lol:

Lenny Kravitz !
The music in the background..
Silly :rolleyes:

Ohhh, i didnt know what was playing in the background, was just the radio and i wsnt paying much attention :lol:

I just caught this topic now, very nice! I'll have to show the vid to the wife, she thinks the five 40g tanks I just tossed on a rack is too much. I think you just saved me some explaining.

Your fish eat better than I do. If you ever see someone walking towards your house with a frying pan in their hand it would be me looking to raid your freezer. :lol:

:lol: many a time the fish freezer has been raided for a handfull of prawns or a few mussels to add to a recipe when i'm cooking.

Are you sure showing the wife is a good idea? She might decide to bump you off now before you start thinking about your own personal indoor pond :lol:

Lenny Kravitz !
The music in the background..
Silly :rolleyes:

Ohhh, i didnt know what was playing in the background, was just the radio and i wsnt paying much attention :lol:

:lol: many a time the fish freezer has been raided for a handfull of prawns or a few mussels to add to a recipe when i'm cooking.

Are you sure showing the wife is a good idea? She might decide to bump you off now before you start thinking about your own personal indoor pond :lol:

Another 200 gallons of tank space that cost $100 goes down easier than 900 gallons & remortgaging the house. Then again, if she likes the 900 gallon idea better....

God must be watching over me, she hasn't killed me, yet.

My first impression was that you probably have the nosiest tank in North America...

My second impression was remembering you don't live in North America..

My third impression was that you probably have the noisiest tank in the U.k.

Then I noticed how truly spectacular that tank really is, you've done quite a good job putting that big ole' thing together CFC.

I've always been a fan of them peacock bass.....Ah.. :good:

My first impression was that you probably have the nosiest tank in North America...

My second impression was remembering you don't live in North America..

My third impression was that you probably have the noisiest tank in the U.k.

Then I noticed how truly spectacular that tank really is, you've done quite a good job putting that big ole' thing together CFC.

I've always been a fan of them peacock bass.....Ah.. :good:

:lol: Oh yeah this tank certainly isnt quiet, that 2900gph pump really kicks out some noise and in the heavily insulated almost sound proof room its amplified even more, then you've got the noise from all the sponge filters in the other 16 tanks all bubbling away as well :crazy:

Noise is in the ear of the beholder, I think pumps & bubbling filters make a lovely sound.

Noise is in the ear of the beholder, I think pumps & bubbling filters make a lovely sound.
I will have to agree with this to an extent, I actually like the sound of my filter + bubbles going whilst im in bed, makes me sleep easier.

But that set-up, would be like living on the side of a highway haha

Very very nice Dean, I would ask how much it cost, but id probably be trying to get out a student loan for one when you told me!!
Where on earth did you get the Ageneiosus polysticus from? Ive never seen one anywhere, then again Auchenipteridae cats arnt exactly common.....
Get some photos of the lungy (have you got a name for it yet?) and parrots; im very jelous of the parrots, are they from Wildwoods?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back